OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

bbc mamba
roll.gif
You took it too far
roll.gif

So, does anyone know for sure if the Red Camos (YOTS) are going to be a limited release? No, I'm not trying to resell I'm just wondering if I have time to wait for maybe a price reduction or something or if I should just cop immediately....

So, does anyone know for sure if the Red Camos (YOTS) are going to be a limited release? No, I'm not trying to resell I'm just wondering if I have time to wait for maybe a price reduction or something or if I should just cop immediately....

Id wait

Yeah, Id wait

Had a pair of blue lights held for me. Will be checking them out for the first time in person later.
Really curious how I'd feel about them in person. 8) :nerd:

Just wanna know what you guys think, Blue Lights or Purp Gradient? I'm leaning towards the Gradients.

Last edited:
FTL seems to be handling this release rather strangely, a lot of stores around me aren't receiving red camos but they also aren't a hoh exclusive.

None of the stores are doing tickets or raffles either.  Seems like a gr but the number of stores getting them make me think otherwise.

The exts are definitely limited and to the dudes that keep asking why people are calling them yots, they were released in asia and europe as yots.

I copped early because i didn't want to miss out on them but i'm still going to try and get two more pair of each for some buddies.

Was planning to get the red yots, and the volts later,but ive done 4 extra shifts, so i got extra money.. both it is

Just ordered a pair of red camo YOTS's off Sneakerhead. Now I can focus on getting a pair of black YOTS's on Saturday morning.

didnt he also say that one pic with all those fake colorways on the shelves was legit lol.
 Uh, no.  I posted that pointing out that you can tell by the fabric that it's fake.  I know a fake when I see one, I only own ALL of the Kobe 8 colorways released so far.  Nothing will fool me looking at it in real life especially when I'm wearing Kobe 8's right next to it.... Not hard to tell if something is cheap.  I have no respect for fakes. I understand why people don't want to post information here anymore.  No big deal to me what anyone else thinks.  It's a reflection of yourselves, not me.  If you don't like my posts, JUST Block me! because I am done responding to haters.

With that said,  Saturday can't come any sooner.  Red Camos and Gray/Volts will be a guarantee cop by me regardless of how limited they are.

Last edited:
There's 6 FTL's here in Orlando getting the Red Camos. only the HOH will be getting the volts..   Do not see how the red's are anywhere near to being "limited"

Back
Top Bottom