OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yup me too so then I can sell them for a nice markup to all the hypebeasts.

What a great mindset to have, what about we all just get a pair if we so choose so?

Does anyone know if any of tomorrow's releases are coming out in GS sizes or just men's?

Last edited:
so are the "Fiberglass" purple pair that's dropping the mostly silver pair, or are they the purple fades? Anyone know? Nothing confirmed seems to have leaked yet about those, unless I missed it.

not sure... Im really hoping its the silver upper pair with the yellow eyelits. I need a Laker cw, and Im not feeling ID options enough to make my own.

easters pass, unless I somehow come into $$ where I really dont care what I buy.

getting red camos (no matter what), trying for volts, then hopefully the fiberglass/purple pair later this month is nice, and hopefully I can take a month off.

Thats how i thought march was going to be because originally the only i wanted was the jordan 13s. But i finally caught the bhm restock on ndc and got exposed to the 8s ive bought 3 pair so far and #4 this weekend. I was for sure i was gonna be re-upping my money this month

Thats how i thought march was going to be because originally the only i wanted was the jordan 13s. But i finally caught the bhm restock on ndc and got exposed to the 8s ive bought 3 pair so far and #4 this weekend. I was for sure i was gonna be re-upping my money this month

glad Im off that jordan bs.Only got fire red Vs this year, only because theyre my favorite shoe of all time... I keep thinking I want to get rid of em because of how bad the shape is.

Why must everyone through up that sign. ^ Anyhow question. Are there 2 colorways known as the "supernatural"? I saw that nickname for the Oregon Duck color ones in the picture above and also for the Easter colorway. Not really wanting either one, but was just curious, I have not been on here for a minute. Thanks.

Why must everyone through up that sign. ^ Anyhow question. Are there 2 colorways known as the "supernatural"? I saw that nickname for the Oregon Duck color ones in the picture above and also for the Easter colorway. Not really wanting either one, but was just curious, I have not been on here for a minute. Thanks.

one in the pink, one in the stink? trying to go easy?

I think supernaturals (not sure why) is the green pair with volt swoosh, pair dude up there is rocking. The multi-colored is supposedly Easters.

this is exactly why the nickname stuff should stop. most of the names have nothing to do with the actual shoe...

check sheikh too... mine is getting the red camos. pair is officially on LOCK!

one in the pink, one in the stink? trying to go easy?

I think supernaturals (not sure why) is the green pair with volt swoosh, pair dude up there is rocking. The multi-colored is supposedly Easters.

this is exactly why the nickname stuff should stop. most of the names have nothing to do with the actual shoe...

Sdubl, coo, thanks for clearing that up. I saw the same supernatural nickname listed for two pair on the Footlocker release calendar awhile back, so that is why I was not sure. As for the Oregon Duck thing, that was my way of pointing out which colorway I was referring too. Lol! Then again, I would assume it is the St Patty day shoe, I could be wrong though. So far I am more then happy with my Sulfurs (best colorway) and Christmas. Other nice colorways, but that is it for me at the moment.

Last edited:
there's a lot of kicks I want to buy when they come out, but really dont care whether I get em or not.... I love the feeling when there a pair I REALLY want is coming out, even better knowing it should be an easy scoop. One of the best feelings about this whole sneaker thing.

good luck to everyone tomorrow! Much love to the peeps that have hit me up the past weeks offering a hand on these red camos. Besides some of the lames in this thread, the Kobe threads have pretty much always been a pretty good group of people.

HOH doing raffles, champs FCFS, not funkin with Shiekh and their shady *****....hopefully I get the call so I can get loaded tonight and not worry about getting up too early....

HOH doing raffles, champs FCFS, not funkin with Shiekh and their shady *****....hopefully I get the call so I can get loaded tonight and not worry about getting up too early....

my dude at sheilh told me I could come through 1/2 hour before they open and scoop my reds... hes not a Kobe guy, so I hope he knows which pair hes talking about :lol: but I do agree on the shadiness that goes on from time to time. Same dude told me they werent getting the miami vice bron 9s, week later the manager told me they had em :smh: Im not asking to hold anything or give me special treatment, just some honest info.

I'm hoping I can find my size by next week in those red camos!! And I'm sold on the easters love the pattern on the toe area, need the SKU of FTL INSTORE size 9.5 in sulfers want to cop those this weekend!!

Just saw all 4 pair in person, the ext are still an easy pass, red camo copped, and the volts look great

Gotta have those Easters but next up is red camos probably not this weekend then a solid upper Id(hopefully eventually whats taking so long) and if the poison green elite colorway dude dropped live up to my expectation I will really consider them as well then I'm on to the 9s.

Last edited:

My 8s are the first shoe I've laced all the way up for casual wear in a looong time, but they look better that way IMO.

Anyways volts or bust for me tomorrow. I'm attracted to volt like a bug to the bug zapper lol. In love with it since Nike debuted it against my Tigers in the national championship

glad Im off that jordan bs.Only got fire red Vs this year, only because theyre my favorite shoe of all time... I keep thinking I want to get rid of em because of how bad the shape is.
Yeah Ive picked up everything that I want that i didnt orginally have and I made a list of select few that I really wanted for the rest of the year. I just wasnt expecting Kobe to take $580 out of my pocket in 3 weeks hahaha.
Besides some of the lames in this thread, the Kobe threads have pretty much always been a pretty good group of people.
Definitely agree with you on that, I joined and was on the Jordan threads hard only to be annoyed the f*** out of by people. Coming here has definitely been enjoyable the past few weeks and time goes by faster at work

I'm hoping I can find my size by next week in those red camos!! And I'm sold on the easters love the pattern on the toe area, need the SKU of FTL INSTORE size 9.5 in sulfers want to cop those this weekend!!

555035-001

These just look ashy/dusty AF sittin on the shelf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom