OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

10hrs to go!

Last edited:
i panicked a little when i went on the site saw the sizes gone.. i just went back a few pages..

im very sorry about the spelling errors..

goodluck to all tomorrow morning. Shouldn't be a difficult cop for red camo or volts. I'm skipping all 4 releases so I'll be sleeping in.

Yes, I am talking about Nike Elite socks to hoop in.  They make my shoe fit a lot better.  I have heard and read the Kobe Elite socks aren't any good to hoop in.  I don't know why you think low top shoes with nike elite socks looks stupid, to each their own.
Doesn't even have to be Kobe Elite Socks, I personally wear Nike Quarter Socks with my Kobe's. 

Last edited:
Just called both of my local champs and FTL and champs said they already did a raffle. Smh. And FTL said to line up early. Wtf ? Thought this was gonna be easy

We havent had a phone line all week. But we have the net, bit its a bit slow. So downloads take yonks.

Internet just went out.. hopefully ot comes back in 9 hours..

Not sure if you're talking about the ******ed looking long *** socks that would look stupid with the Volts, or Kobe Elite Socks which are MEANT to match with low-tops. 
laugh.gif

Long socks and low-tops.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing low tops with elite socks. i don't know why you're trying to clown on him for no reason. as for the black/volt elite socks, they were released last year... haven't seen them in stores in a long time.

Got 1 of each of the 2 Kobe VIII's I own on - 1 pair is 11.5 and one is 12. Trying to see which one is more comfortable so I know what size to cop tomorrow. Gotta wear them around the house since there's no way these are seeing the streets of Minneapolis yet..

Also - I think BHM is slowing becoming my favorite over the Christmas lights.

Back
Top Bottom