OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copped Red camo's off SneakerHead, Volts off NDC with ease. Now my pockets are safe until the 29th....

Got my red camos for $112, glad I didnt choose to sleep in.

LKS1SV57 - $20 off red camos

card # - 6086762131475579  pin # - 19173624    ----- $15 (this may not work it was a rewards card and says one time use, but maybe if you hurry it could work again idk)

where is this for?

any codes for eastbay or NDC? thanks ill appreciated fambs

Last edited:
Got my red camos for $112, glad I didnt choose to sleep in.

LKS1SV57 - $20 off red camos

card # - 6086762131475579  pin # - 19173624    ----- $15 (this may not work it was a rewards card and says one time use, but maybe if you hurry it could work again idk)

where is this for?

If you told me i had a greater chance of getting the Bred 11's 2-3 months after release date than i do with a "limited" YOTS Red Suede Kobe 8 i would NEVER believe you

Like I said b4

If u aint cheatin u aint tryin

Not gonna lie, I used a bot, the same bot that was given out to everyone else a bunch of pages back

Dnt know bout a fb bot, dnt have facebook

And the funny thing is, I even messed up and clicked the volts instead of the camos and still was able to get that sz 12

they are the same bot

Congrats to everyone who got their shoes
Not feeling any of these cw except volts which is also a pass since they look too much like sulfurs
Those summer cw and elites though

copped the volts on ndc.  $152 after tax. 

curious but, why are the camos on discount but the volts arent on footlocker n eastbay, i can only get the volts in my cart...

Red camos excluded from discount now? Added to cart right now and it said it's excluded, but it doesn't say it was on the description page. Not getting them just wondering.

Well tired to cheat with the free add to cart bot and failed. Old fashion way is the best way to go. Make sure y'all build a relationship with ya local shoe shop if possible.

My total on foot locker came up to be TBD, didn't calculate the tax, nor would it let me checkout with paypal. Never happened before 
mean.gif
 have a feeling my order might get canceled since I used the bday coupon as well

damn no 12.5 VOLT on ndc or eastbay...

and no free shipping on eastbay on new releases???

hope i can scoop up a 12.5in person somewhere. 

Just randomly went on eastbay to see if they had red camos. Clicked on it and got it 
happy.gif
 guess i didn't strike out after all. 

And thanks for the code!! 

honestly though the ext are ugly imo

they only look good from the medial side

lol the coupon don't work

Back
Top Bottom