OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Salt levels for the EXT models is hilarious

When they were announced lots of hate on this thread

Release date.... everyone is thirsty

Typical NT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't change y'all!

lol i couldnt care less about striking out for EXT it just makes me mad on up coming releaes that it will be as ridiculous

Idk when you all will realize that NDC is the hype machine. For ***** and giggles, I clicked a size 12 in the red suedes the moment they dropped, and sure enough, all sold out. They do this with damn near every release, and the next week, have two or three magical "restocks". It's all in an effort to make the product seem more limited than they are. Other sites and stores are a much better bet IMO. Sad, because they used to be a go-to for a lot of us.

Idk when you all will realize that NDC is the hype machine. For ***** and giggles, I clicked a size 12 in the red suedes the moment they dropped, and sure enough, all sold out. They do this with damn near every release, and the next week, have two or three magical "restocks". It's all in an effort to make the product seem more limited than they are. Other sites and stores are a much better bet IMO. Sad, because they used to be a go-to for a lot of us.

im thinking about going to FTL or eastbay for next release...

Wow thought they were going to be a easy cop for everyone. Just wanted the Volts so it was a fairly easy process. Wouldn't be surprised to see the red camos restock at some point.

Surprised so many ppl want a non basketball kobe shoe! Hope y'all who wanted them copped

There has never been a casual Kobe shoe like this, I wanted the black pair, oh well though.

I guess that's $160 saved for Disney next week, I will just buy more margaritas. :pimp:

Typical NT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't change y'all!

if you go back to the first couple pages of this thread and look at when the red suede with purple shoe was originally shown as the Kobe 8...

there was so much crying in here about how "Nike is slippin'" and "that better not be the Kobe 8" and on and on. now on release day, everybody is so salty that the shoe they hated when they first saw, is sold out.

if you go back to the first couple pages of this thread and look at when the red suede with purple shoe was originally shown as the Kobe 8...

there was so much crying in here about how "Nike is slippin'" and "that better not be the Kobe 8" and on and on. now on release day, everybody is so salty that the shoe they hated when they first saw, is sold out.
Qft!

Typical NT

Don't change y'all!

All. Of. This.

"They ashy, they dull...yakety smakety..."

Seemed like only 25% of people on here liked them.

I LOVE release mornings on NT

You should receive your confirmation email within 24 hours. Once it has been received you may contact us directly via private message including your customer information and we will be able to check on your order status for you at that time.
There should be updates posted once the sizes are sold out on Facebook and or Twitter.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
no worries. thanks Liz.

Maybe the older heads would remember,but who remembers when NDC used to be the spot online to cop releases? I remember back in theday people slept on NDC. New releases NEVER sold out on release day. Ahhh, I miss those days :smh:

The red & black EXT's

Was not feeling any of those at all.

Can someone re post that link to the website that had the volt elite socks.

It's not even about what's the best looking colorway, it's about what's the most limited

And yes Nikestore is gonna have some magical restocks

Maybe the older heads would remember,but who remembers when NDC used to be the spot online to cop releases? I remember back in theday people slept on NDC. New releases NEVER sold out on release day. Ahhh, I miss those days :smh:
And they just dropped at a random time in the middle of the night.

E-camping all night hitting that refresh button lol.

TO EASTBAY REP - Elizabeth

How come you guys even EXCLUDE the 25% coupon code for renewing Gold Members? Shouldn't that be an authorized ONLY pass on exclusion items because we(i) upgraded or are continued to be a loyal eastbay gold/platinum membership? thanks in advance

Was able to cop the Volts from Footlocker - had a $25 gift card; went with ship to store to avoid shipping. Proceeded to cop the Red Camo's from Nike w/ free ship. No particular reason why I ordered from two different places. Just did it in case either or got flooded with orders. No issues with each.

And heads up for you Discover card members, you can get 10% cashback on any purchases for the retailers I hit up. So taking into account my $25 gift card and my cashback, I'm looking at around $250 out the door for both.

im sure other online sites in europe are sliing the black ext...

kickscrew has it for 150-180..

Last edited:
FOR ALL WHO TRIED USING $20 OFF MAKE THE CALL TO FTL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DONT BACK DOWN. REP IS ISSUING ME A $20 GIFT CARD (better than promo code now its guaranteed $$ off)

We'll see how long it takes to get it she said 3-5 days

Back
Top Bottom