OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sulfurs and Pythons are :nthat: As soon as those hit outlets they will be mine. Got the red camos and maybe found a good price on Xmas this weekend. So I will call it a success. Red Suedes I'll just hope for a restock because those are en fuego with jeans.

Sulfurs and Pythons are
nthat.gif
As soon as those hit outlets they will be mine. Got the red camos and maybe found a good price on Xmas this weekend. So I will call it a success. Red Suedes I'll just hope for a restock because those are en fuego with jeans.
Man I originally liked the Blacks more but after getting both, the Red Suedes are way more fiyah.

D... You got doubles now of exts? Or those the pairs you already had?

Those red suedes :smokin might be second best pair from yesterday after the red camos.

love those red suedes. really wishing i had scooped a pair. even the black ext's have grown on me. :smokin

So far all the patterns have been different in every shoe right. Correct me if I'm wrong.

D... You got doubles now of exts? Or those the pairs you already had?

Those red suedes :smokin might be second best pair from yesterday after the red camos.

Nah.. ones I already had.. I'd like to double on the black pair

My 8's so far....8's slowly becoming my favorite in the Kobe line

And the rest of my kobes. Still looking for 3's and 4's.

Nice little collection.. keep it going

Release on Good Friday... Nice. I have that day off work. Too bad I don't want the shoes.

Isn't there two more 8 releases this month? Purple (whichever one it ends up) pair right?

This.

But it has not been confirmed if these are actullay going to be the  easters CW.

Actually it has...

Easter is 3/31...the pair dropping on 3/29 (Good Friday) is considered the "Easter" pair.

There was debate whether the tri-colored Teal/Yellow/Purple pair are the ones releasing, but so far Nike reps have confirmed that it is...

Looks like...

They don't do anything for me...

They just show that the iD selections for the Kobe 8 need more choices...LIKE SOLID UPPERS.
On top of that, the colors on Kobes IDs aren't the same if one of us made em...

On top of that, the colors on Kobes IDs aren't the same if one of us made em...

Exactly.

If Joe Schmo Consumer made that pair for himself, those jokers would look exactly like the iD pics on your computer...straight doo-doo (IMO)

I'll even go out on a limb and say that pair was already designed before hand from Nike, and Nike just decided to say the person who won the contest was the first person who came closest to this particular design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom