OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn Im missing the game

Directv only showing hawks and heat

Welp, onto the Lakers thread for play by analysis and un-edited commentary

And btw, those tri color johns actually look ok in that pic

Still prolly gonna pass, but nonetheless, that CW looks way better in that photo
Channel 691 

anybody with multiple kobe 8s feel a difference in the fit of each different pair? ive balled in my blue corals and the arch support is a little higher on those. on my red camos the insole feels a little more flat. neither bothers me just wondering if anybody else felt the same thing.

balled in my sulfurs first time this past sunday. These are now my favorite balling shoes along with the Kobe 5, Kobe 6 and KD 5's.

Last edited:
Damn Im missing the game

Directv only showing hawks and heat

Welp, onto the Lakers thread for play by analysis and un-edited commentary

And btw, those tri color johns actually look ok in that pic

Still prolly gonna pass, but nonetheless, that CW looks way better in that photo

directv has the time warner sports channel. Lakers game should be on there.

Last edited:
I really hope the swoosh on the Easters is black like these

But has the same detailed upper like these 

looks like ill pick up these easters on the sale rack lol. After seeing the release verison im stunned. Why would nike do this? lol I mean these shoes look like they were made on accident! Im dissapointed. looks like I gotta get the white foams instead

anybody with multiple kobe 8s feel a difference in the fit of each different pair? ive balled in my blue corals and the arch support is a little higher on those. on my red camos the insole feels a little more flat. neither bothers me just wondering if anybody else felt the same thing.

Hey man. This is probably going to sound crazy and some people will probably tell us its the socks or that we're stupid, BUT I completely agree with you.
I've currently got the Blue corrals on HEAVY rotation and the XMAS (don't really rock them as hard, but they've got a few miles of city walking in them). For some reason the Blue's fit better. They're more comfortable and my foot does not seem to be far from the ground like they do in the XMAS. Anyway, this could be due to the fact that I wear the Blue a little bit more, but I agree with you in the sense that there does not seem to be a consistent fit across the pairs.
I've got the Red camos and the Volts coming in tomorrow via NDC, so I'll let you know how those work.

Call me crazy...:wink:

Hey man. This is probably going to sound crazy and some people will probably tell us its the socks or that we're stupid, BUT I completely agree with you.
I've currently got the Blue corrals on HEAVY rotation and the XMAS (don't really rock them as hard, but they've got a few miles of city walking in them). For some reason the Blue's fit better. They're more comfortable and my foot does not seem to be far from the ground like they do in the XMAS. Anyway, this could be due to the fact that I wear the Blue a little bit more, but I agree with you in the sense that there does not seem to be a consistent fit across the pairs.
I've got the Red camos and the Volts coming in tomorrow via NDC, so I'll let you know how those work.

Call me crazy...:wink:

you're not crazy ,,you just have the funds to spend,thats all!!

Back
Top Bottom