OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

it's fairly simple, actually. i worked for a company where i was the manager of the web support team. you would be surprised how much information is provided about your computer/os/browser/location every time you visit a website.

we used Akamai to track user information.

all of the RSVP's would come from the same IP address only with different names in the body. you scrub out the cheaters using an online bot, and let the real people come through.

a home grown app would be a little more difficult to identify.
But couldn't a programmer find away to just use multiple IP addresses?

Thought I was going to use one of those RSVP services for those Easter Kobe's but it looks like it's quiet for those services with the new Nike RSVP

regrettably the "Computer heads"have already cracked the patch... the whole hastag in a box trick acts like a bullseye for a program.. so they program can and will analyze the word in the box and get around it...

dont get me wrong it will now make 90% of people who have bots un-usable... but the other 10% have already figured a way out... :smh:

Just went through the past two pages and didn't see the answer to this

But are the release pairs coming with a purple swoosh or a black swoosh?

Is the sole white or gray on the Bhm? They are the only other 8 I like so far besides the sulfurs. Want them but not for the prices I'm seeing.

Easters look really nice..

Reptile print on the heel and tongue really looks good.. and that minty rubber outsole.. 
devil.gif

But I am praying to the Kobe Gods that they would still have my size by next week..
embarassed.gif

But couldn't a programmer find away to just use multiple IP addresses?

that's possible, but those are easily traced, as well.

all it takes is a few minutes to verify if it's legitimate or not. the bigger problem is going to be, who's going to take the time to go through the user data to find out if it's a real person or a bot.

i don't see that happening unless Nike already has something in place to make it easy or them to detect, otherwise it's all talk.

Glad to see Nike trying to use images to filter out the bots for RSVPs. Should level the playing field for a while.

Should be getting a Voucher from Nike soon... Lets see if I'm patient enough to hold on to it for some elites.... Doubt it :\

With the # in an image instead of written, bots shouldn't be able to detect it at all.

Really doesn't matter for me since I never do RSVP because NTs are too far from me...

i love the kobe 8s to hoop in but they seriously do not last. i wore my pythons ONE TIME and the carbon fiber plate cracked on them and my sulfurs i hooped in 5 times same thing happened as well as the rubber sole starting to break off. i played in them only on clean indoor courts. i wish this shoe was more durable cause i loved hooping in em.

With the # in an image instead of written, bots shouldn't be able to detect it at all.

Really doesn't matter for me since I never do RSVP because NTs are too far from me...

to level playing field they need to build more NT. Two in so cal isnt enough. Its also only in LA area.... They need at least 4 more 2 in OC and one in IE. iono if SD has one but probably 1 in SD too

Last edited:
glad the thread got back on topic...
the arguing over another MAN'S socks/choice in socks sounded like bickering from women

looking to see if anyone could throw me some help ive searched cant find anything looking for the volt and grey kobes in a size 13 or 14 any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom