OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No image and all DMs have been sent for SF? I need one of those bots 
laugh.gif

The image was somehow posted before, but didn't show up in my timeline until I went to their page. Very weird. Either way, no luck on NTSF, NTLA, or NTSM

Nike Roosevelt Field RSVP was open 16 seconds lmfao. By the time i sent my DM it was closed.

NTCHI .. Got thru manually. Messed up a few times and still got it right before it closed.  So happy im getting these.  TO WEAR!

It hurts me to say this but the Lakers don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Crazy, I missed the RSVP for NTLenox while walking into the store. :smh:

Apparently Deveroes lied to me about getting the Easter's in... as such I will be going for NDC next day air. Gotta get these for my first Lakers game next Tuesday. :nthat:

Edit

And to all of you that helped me out with the fake Xmas's I got from Ebay, thanks so much; I ended up getting a full refund no hassle.

Last edited:
Grant from Syracuse wearing the bhm's..makes me want to und's mine :smokin

Last edited:
I still don't get why people are asking if they are a gr. Most spots I know aren't getting them and the ones that are have them for $250 or above. Footlockers are doing raffles and Niketown rsvp is closed in a second. That says it all unfortunately. And those ebay prices already :smh:

Last edited:
How long does NDC keep stuff I'm your cart? I have a pair of supernaturals in my cart its letting me checkout. Just curious.

I still don't get why people are asking if they are a gr. Most spots I know aren't getting them and the ones that are have them for $250 or above. Footlockers are doing raffles and Niketown rsvp is closed in a second. That says it all unfortunately. And those ebay prices already :smh:

Prices will drop to under $200 after all the resellers list their pairs. Pre-release prices are always higher.

For all you iphone people with jailbreak there is an Cydia all for Nike RSVP. It's free . And when you receive the notification for Nike RSVP you already have your info just hold on link and click RSVP automatically sends it to them .

Hype seems to be on every release, but the more hyped we make it pre-release, the more hyped it will be post release.

Dudes talking about pre-sale prices being high etc... Will only make it worse. I can set pre-sale for $1000, doesn't mean anyone will pay it.

Hype seems to be on every release, but the more hyped we make it pre-release, the more hyped it will be post release.

Dudes talking about pre-sale prices being high etc... Will only make it worse. I can set pre-sale for $1000, doesn't mean anyone will pay it.

No but if stores are only getting maybe 2 pairs in each size, they will for sure go for outrageous prices.

Last edited:
For all you iphone people with jailbreak there is an Cydia all for Nike RSVP. It's free . And when you receive the notification for Nike RSVP you already have your info just hold on link and click RSVP automatically sends it to them .

I just seen that.....looks interesting......Ill have to check it out.....

EDIT: It wont work with the way RSVP's are handled now.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom