OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

damn clicked the "add to cart" button the instant it was available and still nothing. same for the bred 11's. Not exactly sure what I have to do to get a shoe at its release point.

i'm still in line on NDC for a size 11.

my order went through on eastbay but ****.. $7 shipping. couldn't even use the free shipping coupon :smh:

whatever.. $160 beats $200

If you actually email customer service, provide them with a free shipping code and tell them you weren't able to use it at the time of checkout because you forgot. Worked with all the new releases, even the Christmas 8's. They just take long to send back the refund.

Easiest cop for me in a very long time. Dudes going crazy for those soon to be pissed stained foams. After seeing the line across from me for the foams, and noticing everyone that came to line I was in were asking for foams, I went home and came back at 8. Still nobody in line. My dude opened the store, in and out in less than 5 minutes. :smokin

If you actually email customer service, provide them with a free shipping code and tell them you weren't able to use it at the time of checkout because you forgot. Worked with all the new releases, even the Christmas 8's. They just take long to send back the refund.

thanks, gonna give that a try. the less the better.

Back
Top Bottom