OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still waiting on these Nike

There's still bots that open the tweet as soon as its posted, but it's more difficult to scan the image. They need to edit the program for that.

it's crazy how it's come to people making programs just to get their hands on some shoes.

btw.. can you suspend anyone who calls those crayola's, the n7's? :tongue:

Thapointguy came in clutch with an extra birthday coupon! Definitely giving some rep for him. He is a class act, let me know when you need anything homie! Fellow size 13 wearers, why is our size so difficult to find?

it's crazy how it's come to people making programs just to get their hands on some shoes.

btw.. can you suspend anyone who calls those crayola's, the n7's? :tongue:

Isn't that how Skynet got started in the first Terminator movie? :D

And I wish people would stop associating those Kobes with the N7 program...they AREN'T N7 related. PERIOD. :smh:

Although I love the easters I'm thinking about trading them so i can finally get my hands on a pair of christmas'

Hoping my boy comes through, since all the malls over here sold out (go figure) and the mall by him has my sz left. :D

Was bored and needed a good laugh, so I searched the thread all the way back to page 500 something to find ......

BANZ aka E40 Jr

Heads up to the SoCal Valley peeps, I passed on my size 9 Kobe's @ Champs in Topanga Mall, dunno if they will let anyone walk in a get them straight up, or if you have to wait till 6. I told them I would pass on it though. I was really close to buying two pairs, but my wallet is waiting for Inlines.

Back
Top Bottom