OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

word I got from my local ftl was that employess get up to 20% stock reserve on all new releases... uuuum yeah, sounds shady, especially since the only 9 they had was already reserved for one of them when I got there on wednesday for reserve ticketing.  what is going on with the world?
That sucks dude, I'm glad the people that work at my HoH aren't like that. They can't even buy a pair until after the 6:00pm deadline on launch day on any shoe that is raffled/rsvped.

Picked up my guaranteed pair from FTL. They let me use B-Day coupon
roll.gif
called NDC to cancel my order I placed this morning and told me it's too late and suggested to just refuse the package 
sick.gif
 are you nuts !!! I'l just sell them for $ 999. since the thirst is real. 
I'll prolly end up returning them @ Nike Outlet in Ontario Mills

Too many clean pics of these new Kobes.

Can't wait for my shipping confirmation. I'm at work with my earphones on waiting for my macbook to make that email sound.

this **** is pathetic :x

Picked up my guaranteed pair from FTL. They let me use B-Day coupon
roll.gif
called NDC to cancel my order I placed this morning and told me it's too late and suggested to just refuse the package 
sick.gif
 are you nuts !!! I'l just sell them for $ 999. since the thirst is real. 
I'll prolly end up returning them @ Nike Outlet in Ontario Mills
Nice. Ontario Mills? Do you happen to know if they put returned pairs on the wall? And what size did you cop?

nthat.gif
 had to get these at my FTL since NDC trolled with that spot in line crap which i was still in after i copped these and came back home lol

Too many clean pics of these new Kobes.

Can't wait for my shipping confirmation. I'm at work with my earphones on waiting for my macbook to make that email sound.

this **** is pathetic
sick.gif
That's why I prefer to get em local whenever I can, NDC is cool but the week wait is torture.

^don't do it man be patient these will pop up. Also, there are still a few sites that haven't dropped them yet.

got my 10.5 today very nice in person indeed
happy.gif
 i was suprised there was no line for the Easter pack in my area
laugh.gif

DSG just back ordered my Easters, Anyone know if they will let me cancel my order? Lucked out and got two.

All in all, Sulphers and Xmases are still better than Easters. And you can say all you want that the Sulphers are just a GR, but to me, still the best CW so far.

Very chaotic in North Carolina today for a GENERAL RELEASE Easter series.

While most were in line for the Foams, word spread the Kobes were "sellers" and people started buying them. I was 62nd in a line of a 100 or so at FTL and realized I may not get my size. Hopped in a Champs line that was about eight people deep and got my sz 9. Got back in the FTL line and picked up my size in KDs and an 11.5 in Kobes (last pair).

Really big headache. But glad my pair is in my room.

White socks with shoes with white sick liners, black socks with everything else.

Sock hype is lame. Elite socks are overpriced and overrated.
A little late on catching up. But this is a good point. s dubl knows what he's talking about.

Back
Top Bottom