OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if the upper was just all gray, that would be fine.

this better not be one of the new ID patterns on nikeid or i will flip my **** :smh:

we need solid colours

Man, I am DISAPPOINT at the whackness of the colorways. Got tired of waiting for a Lakers colorway (Inlines, Amnesties, or even the fades) so to quench my thirst I found a deadstock pair of Jordan XI Concords.

Looks like I am done with the 8's. **** Nike for the way the released these, I'm done with all the hype-building, limited trash colorways, etc. Yeah, its a good ball shoe, but my pair of Sulfurs will suffice. And a couple pairs of 6's and 5's I had on ice. I'm through.

Wait til the end of the season, and the lakers may not even be around for the post season for a pair of Laker colorways? ***** Nike, eat a bag, the Hypebeasts can have you and your WHACK crayola colorway, crap All-star colorway, etc.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. I'm out.

Bet fools will still call em n7s after release when they STILL have nothing to do with the N7 program.

Nashty with the sulfur :pimp:

Bet fools will still call em n7s after release when they STILL have nothing to do with the N7 program.
yea i'm done trying to argue it anymore. Instead if someone says Kobe N7s i'm gonna think of them like the same as people who say (bred or )black and white space jams....:smh:

C'mon 5/11!!!!! I just wish they'd also kept that super clean concord cw they had for the 6s & 7s... Out of all Kobe's, the 8s are prob the best, & to NOT use that cw on these outta all systems... Smh.. Plus watching Kobe ballin right now in what looks like the inlines, has me itchin for 'em even more! But anyhow, gradients it is!!

I hate whoever said they were N7 in the first place lol.

And Nash looks good with the Sulfurs on :pimp:

Havent even realized he was wearing them

Watching the game on a 13" screen :x

Too lazy to go in the other room to the 42" S Dub :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom