OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copped me a pair of Volts on their restock! And them Roshe iD's. Gotta love no tax, free shipping!

Last edited:
Must resist copping those volts :pimp:. Goodlook on the heads up though. I'll probably end up copping if my size is still available when I get done work :lol:

Glad to see plenty of people are able to grab the volts of NDC, personally resisting right now because I know there will be colorways in the future I'll want more

I don't want to start a new thread for this question but could someone who owns/owned the Kobe 6 comment on how the Kobe 8 compares. I lost my pair of Kobe 6's a year ago when I was in the process of moving and they were easily the most comfortable basketball shoe I've hooped in. Can someone break it down for me because all of the reviews I've read (Nightwing & others) say Kobe 8's are the best shoe bar none for a point guard. The Kobe 6 Rice colorway is going for a steal at the moment, not sure what to do. 

kobe 6 was probably my favourite basketball shoe of all time. i have a couple pairs in my rotation and wouldn't even think about wearing the zk5 or anything else.

the 8's are very close, if not better. i haven't had a chance to play in them much, but from what i remember, i was blown away at the comfort.

you will not be disappointed if the kobe 6 was your favourite.

kobe 6 was probably my favourite basketball shoe of all time. i have a couple pairs in my rotation and wouldn't even think about wearing the zk5 or anything else.

the 8's are very close, if not better. i haven't had a chance to play in them much, but from what i remember, i was blown away at the comfort.

you will not be disappointed if the kobe 6 was your favourite.
I can't comment on the 6's, but I have KB8 BHM's and although I love the look and the foot comfort.  I find I get a lot of achilles pain when hooping in them.  Any else experience this?  Other then that my favourite pair ever.

yep, when those monstrosities drop, they will sell out for sure. Just like the ugly WTKs.

Kobe wasting his final years with this scrub team.
mean.gif
mean.gif
Any news on those?

So yall mean to tell me that (those of you who actually ball in your basketball shoes) you wouldn't even get these to ball in? Just saying, since some of you said that you don't match when you play ball. These would be the epitome of not matching.

NSR but anyone looking for the purple FZ hoodie jacket check your local outlets. Citadel had them for $65

Wow almost a FSR of the Volts on NDC. They'll be gone within the week I bet.

Those Slurpees/Crayola/Ugly 8's :x :smh:

If the Lakers squeeze into the playoffs, then the odds of getting the "Amnesty That" will potentially go up.

Right now, locked in on the Purple Fades... Come on May 11, I'm waiting for you....

Definitely last years. I want to think the date is wrong though. The Super Hero version of the Elites release that day for all 3 sigs.  April 20th the white/gold version of the Lebron X and KD V release, wouldn't it make more sense that they would release then rather than on the 27th.  I know no pics have surfaced and its still not on the NDC product launch calendar but really just wouldn't make sense to release on that date.

Edit: After reading the info from the link they don't say that the 27th is the release date for the white/gold pair. They mention the date but for the Superhero. Gotta make sure your info is right before posting stuff, gets people to excited for nothing haha

Last edited:
So wrong picture for the Super hero Elites pretty much? Meaning April 27th is the release date?

Wouldn't make sense since playoffs start on April 20.

How furious would Nike be if Lakers are out :lol: Their whole marketing campaign would be tainted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom