OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

via IG

Making my decision harder all time favorite j or fades.

wonder what the hangtag says on the left shoe. xdr maybe?
idk but 2 me that looks remedial to the fullest... it used 2 b embarrassing leaving a tag on your clothes... stickers on hats isnt so bad as long as it isnt the price tag stickers but having a hang tag on your shoes, hats, or clothes just looks stupid as _ _ _ _. (fill in blank)  
laugh.gif

wow... way to answer a rhetorical question bro
not trying to be witty at all, just honest. i mean they are a decent pair of sneakers, but they are just purple sneakers to ME. now i know laker fans get mad at folks that dont care for their colors, but the shoes to ME are no different than plenty other purple kicks out there. just on a different silhouette!

not trying to be witty at all, just honest. i mean they are a decent pair of sneakers, but they are just purple sneakers to ME. now i know laker fans get mad at folks that dont care for their colors, but the shoes to ME are no different than plenty other purple kicks out there. just on a different silhouette!
i respect your opinion man... no offense taken. i like them, they're just purple shoes to you.. we live on.

idk but 2 me that looks remedial to the fullest... it used 2 b embarrassing leaving a tag on your clothes... stickers on hats isnt so bad as long as it isnt the price tag stickers but having a hang tag on your shoes, hats, or clothes just looks stupid as _ _ _ _. (fill in blank)  
laugh.gif
back in the day I remember the hangtags on the sneaker being a style people rocked with their j's and ewings. personally i believe in individual style, so i wont go as far as calling someone's style stupid.....i'd rather say its not for me!  Too many fashion critics nowadays!

Last edited:
I wonder if there are stores around asia where holy grails are dusting on shelves... are they even sneaker conscious over there? Imagine walking into some random nike store and seeing that rare heat lol

I wonder if there are stores around asia where holy grails are dusting on shelves... are they even sneaker conscious over there? Imagine walking into some random nike store and seeing that rare heat lol
Dudes from japan patronize their own products no wonder nike is just their option Lol

i went to Singapore last year and walked around a few malls. they had some of the mainstream stores and Nike stores, but i found a few shops that just had a ton of shoes. the stores were small and very cramped, but as i got further in the store yhere were tons of rare shoes. i took some pictures, but i can't find them right now. lots of Jordans and Kobes.

biggest problem was they were ridiculously expensive.

i went to Singapore last year and walked around a few malls. they had some of the mainstream stores and Nike stores, but i found a few shops that just had a ton of shoes. the stores were small and very cramped, but as i got further in the store yhere were tons of rare shoes. i took some pictures, but i can't find them right now. lots of Jordans and Kobes.

biggest problem was they were ridiculously expensive.
yes.they.are! unbelievable prices man, i tell ya..

Back
Top Bottom