OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Saw this on IG Hella dope kicks but I think this purples best on my Girl's feet purple just not my thing. IM GOOD with my redcamos.

^^^ Nice pic! Shoe looks great. I think the jeans look fine with the shoe. A darker wash would look great too, but to each their own.

Last edited:
Uh oh..

The official NikeTalk Pants Committee is already putting dude on blast

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO!

Could someone please explain to me what the proper jeans are to wear with Kobe's? It's guaranteed to get hate if your wearing jeans with the shoes so what exactly is the right pair haha.

Could someone please explain to me what the proper jeans are to wear with Kobe's? It's guaranteed to get hate if your wearing jeans with the shoes so what exactly is the right pair haha.

Which ever jeans are in the picture are wrong.

Automatically

:lol:

Which ever jeans are in the picture are wrong.

Automatically

laugh.gif
I'm one of those that never wears jeans with kicks, just plain colors and quoting all of niketalk on this one, "let the shoes do the talking" lol

Its crazy to me that volts red camo blue lights n pythons are all still on the shelves in the east bay stores. Not everyone is on kobes out here

Hahaha what heck, its all about the jeans now?! SMH
Wear what you like we dont care, its all bout the shoes!

Back
Top Bottom