OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Counting down the days.. These will definetly be my go to shoes when hoopin 
nthat.gif
Co-sign, these are going in the hoop  rotation 
glasses.gif

Damn, Purple fades are ridiculous!! Havent been this excited to pick up a Kobe since the BL V. I messed up only buying one pair of them, not making the same mistake this time.

Wow, my comment about how I think its stupid that people are asking if their jeans look good with Kobes got deleted. I've never had post deleted in all the years I've been on this site. I censored myself too. That's so awesome. SMH. As I did say, on another note, the Fades cannot come soon enough! That shot up there chaose57 just makes em pop.

I wonder if there are stores around asia where holy grails are dusting on shelves... are they even sneaker conscious over there? Imagine walking into some random nike store and seeing that rare heat lol
They're SUPER sneaker conscious, the tastes are just different. The real heat gets left in Europe though. Basketball kicks and stuff for big American players just get overlooked. They love their trainers and Air Max over there...
sick.gif
 Italy, France, UK - all have full stocks in almost all colorways of Kobes and Brons and KDs, sometimes even back as far as 2 shoes before! Its crazy. A little bit more in Euros or GBP, but the money is the same once converted anyways.
i went to Singapore last year and walked around a few malls. they had some of the mainstream stores and Nike stores, but i found a few shops that just had a ton of shoes. the stores were small and very cramped, but as i got further in the store yhere were tons of rare shoes. i took some pictures, but i can't find them right now. lots of Jordans and Kobes.

biggest problem was they were ridiculously expensive.
Yeah dude, everything over there is expensive though. Guitars that normally run like 2 Gs can be as high as 5.

Wow, my comment about how I think its stupid that people are asking if their jeans look good with Kobes got deleted. I've never had post deleted in all the years I've been on this site. I censored myself too. That's so awesome. SMH. As I did say, on another note, the Fades cannot come soon enough! That shot up there chaose57 just makes em pop.

Your comment was full of profanity. Why complain it got deleted when you know that's out of line?

^, I thought it was ok to at least censor myself, I've seen comments all the time when someone says something with a * in the word. Oh well. Enough from me on that. Oh chaose57, got ya. This thread changes so fast that its hard to see who posted what and such lol.

^, I thought it was ok to at least censor myself, I've seen comments all the time when someone says something with a * in the word. Oh well. Enough from me on that. Oh chaose57, got ya. This thread changes so fast that its hard to see who posted what and such lol.

It's actually not ok to be honest.
We can't admin each comment and sometimes let a word here or there slide but you had like 5 sentences and 4 profanities. Deleting the comment was a no brainer.

Nothing personal.

"It's actually not ok to be honest." Hahaha, I totally feel you on that; you're just doing your job. No biggie and no hard feelings at all. :D

You should probably tell us more about your body type

Definitely need more info, but the way you are talking, the large Zoom Air unit in the Lebron X would probably be better for you and your knees since there is just more cushion. Although Nike has made major strides in making Lunar not bottom out, you are more likely to do that to a low insole Lunarlon like in the Kobe than the visible Zoom Air unit which is stellar support and cushioning.

I know I'm late uploading this. But I'm so busy with work. Can't keep up with this forum as much anymore.

And yes I did dye those eggs myself lol. Follow me on IG @heartbeatsneaks

Definitely need more info, but the way you are talking, the large Zoom Air unit in the Lebron X would probably be better for you and your knees since there is just more cushion. Although Nike has made major strides in making Lunar not bottom out, you are more likely to do that to a low insole Lunarlon like in the Kobe than the visible Zoom Air unit which is stellar support and cushioning.

i love my kobes ...although 6's held up better than 8's if i was hooping for more than 6 hours in two days..just to give an idea my knees wouldn't be sore. same with lebrons but those are obv way heavier and more cushion.

im 6'1 195 and play above the rim

Back
Top Bottom