OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Down hill really? Sometimes I think the comments found at the bottom of any major news article makes more sense than the responses some of you splurt out.

Who cares, its a conversation about kobes and WHAT IF? does it really ruin your day to take 1 second and scroll past it. I read petty arguments and comments all day on here and all you're doing is adding to the cause. Relax son, btw adding that head down nodding smiley doesn't confirm anything about your rant, again take your mouse and scroll over what your reading to the next and move on. 

I find nothing wrong about getting inspiration from Older model kobes on newer model threads. It's YOU who has that problem. Relax and move on.

I'm a huge soccer fan and I play twice a week! Couldn't wait and copped the mambacurials on kicks-crew! Can't wait!!!

lG
I don't know which one is worse, the lame who asked the initial dumb question or the people that felt they needed to give a reason for liking a certain color way.

t2qkrvxa0oxxxxxxxx_300007276.jpg

Ok..

Im a lame..hmm..That asked a dumb question..hmm

Ok, Im gonna ignore the name calling cuz its uncalled for..

U felt the need to input your .02 in for what exactly tho???

bruh... ever think some people like soccer? ever think some people like other things you may not like?

why are you so insulted that people like them? :lol:

Bruh...

Im not insulted..Im not angry at all in the 1st place..

Bruh, all I asked is what was drawing folks to this shoe..

All I did was state that it was a girly cw, which it is..

BUT, I dont hate soccer, I dont have a problem with anyone who likes this shoe, Not mad at anything etc..All anybody had to do was read my 1st initial post about this to see I was being genuine..at 1st..

I just think some misconstrued what I was asking honestly bcuz this kind of outrage is not what I was going for..

To the ones that answered the question the right way, I truly appreciate it

Still dont have any problems with anyone, but to the ones who got hurt during this convo session, grow a set..

And I say that in the most sincerest way, bcuz I wasnt even coming at anyone for liking the shoe..smh

Last edited:
Thought I clicked the Kobe 8 link but apparently I stumbled into the JB section instead...

Enough with the Id renderings and postings guys, please keep it in the Id thread

Anyone else notice the overwhelming amount of fakes on eBay now. I don't know why but I feel it my duty to call each and everyone of them out. I feel like im the kobe viii superhero.

Ok..

Im a lame..hmm..That asked a dumb question..hmm

Ok, Im gonna ignore the name calling cuz its uncalled for..

U felt the need to input your .02 in for what exactly tho???
Bruh...

Im not insulted..Im not angry at all in the 1st place..

Bruh, all I asked is what was drawing folks to this shoe..

All I did was state that it was a girly cw, which it is..

BUT, I dont hate soccer, I dont have a problem with anyone who likes this shoe, Not mad at anything etc..All anybody had to do was read my 1st initial post about this to see I was being genuine..at 1st..

I just think some misconstrued what I was asking honestly bcuz this kind of outrage is not what I was going for..

To the ones that answered the question the right way, I truly appreciate it

Still dont have any problems with anyone, but to the ones who got hurt during this convo session, grow a set..

And I say that in the most sincerest way, bcuz I wasnt even coming at anyone for liking the shoe..smh
It's a girly cw to YOU. So many futbol players wear vapors that look like what the Kobe 8's went for. Even top guys like Ronaldo wears them and other "girly" cw's.  

Thought I clicked the Kobe 8 link but apparently I stumbled into the JB section instead...

No, its the Kobe 8 thread

Every thread has its hiccups

But, keeping it Kobe 8, and this may be a rather silly question but I'm gonna ask anyway

I didn't grab a single Kobe 7

But with the 7 inserts with the ankle brace, is it not possible to put that whole contraption in the 8, even if for just looks?

Been meaning to ask this for a while now

And its prolly already been discussed in these 1000 sum odd pages..So my bad if so..

^^^yeah you can. It was done early in the thread when the 8 first released...

It's a girly cw to YOU. So many futbol players wear vapors that look like what the Kobe 8's went for. Even top guys like Ronaldo wears them and other "girly" cw's.  

Man, I wanna thank u for proving to me that ppl truly
don't read before inserting their .02 cents

Ahem..

Dub, thanx..

Did whoever that tried it say if they liked how it felt or performed etc?

Anyone else notice the overwhelming amount of fakes on eBay now. I don't know why but I feel it my duty to call each and everyone of them out. I feel like im the kobe viii superhero.

they will just keep poping up like coach roaches, cant do anything unless you actually work for ebay and monitor them 24/7 LOL. people just need to be smart....

they will just keep poping up like coach roaches, cant do anything unless you actually work for ebay and monitor them 24/7 LOL. people just need to be smart....
Wait til we are on the kobe 9 and people be posting 1:1 heat IDs. lol.

Dope. Really want to see what these look like on feet on court. This concept reminds me of the Kobe Koston mashup.

That's one if the reasons I like them. The colors aren't great, but the concept is cool and executed very well. Really fits with the shoe. And from the looks no sacrifice of performance. That's where the lifestyles failed.

Back
Top Bottom