OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wait til we are on the kobe 9 and people be posting 1:1 heat IDs. lol.

I just call them out and tell them I reported them and are taking further action with eBay after explaining the long list of differences that makes them fake. I'm 2 for 2. Both removed their listings.

I regret passing on the black yots.  Any chance anyone sees these in stock anywhere other than ebay? thanks in advance

I would cry tears of joy if they did a collab with ronaldo and released this colorway
it will never happen tho

ipruck.jpg

:smh:

INSTA-PASS for me

BASKETBALL shoes ONLY worn by Kobe and NO TO PINK CW :smokin

So all Kobe needs to do is wear the shoe for you to change your mind and then you'll buy it?

I know its a hard concept to grab, but I understand where he's coming from. I remember similar responses last year when I said only way I'd cop the WTKs was if kobe went off in them. For some, it isn't just about the shoes but also a connection between the shoes and the guy. A lot of Jordan heads from the 90s will utter the same sentiments.

For instance, the away BS Vs are very nice but they will never top the homes for me since that's what Kobe wore while winning #5.

Very few grasp this.  Certain shoes are just iconic as a result of the accolades.  There was once a time where I would wait for everything to hit disco if Jordan didn't rock 'em on court.

so kobe scores 82 points in these and then you will buy?
I actually don't have a strong opinion one way or another on these. Dominant performances in a particular colorway typically enhances the appeal, though. Making them unattainable certainly doesn't hurt either. Amnesties anyone? Very nice shoe, but how often do people go that hard for a plain black shoe?

Just UNDS my Superhero Elite... The tongue was never a problem to me on the regular 8, but the tongue on the Elite is a welcome improvement...

Back
Top Bottom