OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:lol: @ sneakermane's ASG hate. I agree though, one of the few kobe 8 I like the least.

I'm just saying.....

Kobes ASG shoe has perennially been one of Kobe's best colorways. So how the hell do you go from these.....

:wow: :smokin

photomay08105143.jpg

photomay08105202.jpg

photomay08105312.jpg

photomay08105331.jpg

.....To this?! :x :x :x

photomay08105426.jpg

If I owned a pair, I'd mow the lawn in them sum-bishes. :rofl:

the pythons are growing on me, i might have to cop. i want the BHM's. i dont care for the easters, blue lights, red camos or the christmas, elites or superhero kobe 8's. i know im the minority though lol

Last edited:
the pythons are growing on me, i might have to cop. i want the BHM's. i dont care for the easters, blue lights, red camos or the christmas, elites or superhero kobe 8's. i know im the minority though lol
Then you might wanna get the GC version where it has the full logo on the back. Depending on what your size is, I see $190 shipped on ebay from Kixpresss.

I want GC pythons, but wish they had an 11.5...

I've only been able to find 11 or 12

Anyone know if this is just how it is?

Last edited:
I'm just saying.....

Kobes ASG shoe has perennially been one of Kobe's best colorways. So how the hell do you go from these.....

:wow: :smokin

photomay08105143.jpg

photomay08105202.jpg

photomay08105312.jpg

photomay08105331.jpg

.....To this?! :x :x :x

photomay08105426.jpg

If I owned a pair, I'd mow the lawn in them sum-bishes. :rofl:
For me it should be the Red Camos and not that pizza looking shoe Lol

Not worried about getting to see the fades in person before I buy or pass (probly not). My local FTL had about 6 people when they opened on the Easter release.

Sdub said you'll see a fsr of them first thing sat morning then sold out then couple hours later another fsr. Completely agree

I too think the papa johns are a waste of an all star CW. But Christmas 8's are my absolute favorite shoe I own (never thought anything woulda replace my 01 black/royal 1's) and a lot of people hate that CW. To each his own really lol

just copped BHM for $230 had to size down .5 though...you guys think I should be good?
For casual wear, yes, for indoor ballin, an emphatic NO. But it all depends on your feet, are they wide or thin? Really depends on your foot composition.

But congrats on getting a pair for $230. Hope it fits.

Even if the Court Purples are Limit to 1, just add it to your cart again after you purchased the first one (it won't allow you to add two at the same time) but if you do two separate orders, they'll ship two separate boxes to you with the shoes.

Seeing the all star pics, I shouldnt have passed on the Vs.
IVs n V asgs are incredible VIs are ok VII n VIIIs were based after the Nasa in houston so its understood i like em both but i must agree the IVs n Vs asg are so much sweeter which brings me to speculate if theyll do a mardi gras theme next yr 
nerd.gif

I just know I won't feel that toebox. It doesn't matter though cause no stores near me are getting them and I ain't driving ways out to pick these up smh...

just called 2 local FTL's and both said they don't have them yet and not sure if receiving even though FTL launch locator says they are getting them. what is going on here?

Back
Top Bottom