OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-kobe-8-easter

if anyone is looking for the easters, there is a size 11 left. 200 bucks.

if anyone is in providence, today the house of hoops opened,

had FSR of lots of kicks, grape Vs (177 pairs) royals, white foams, barkleys, plat Lebrons and they only advertised

The Kobe Volts, and Elite Superheroes.

Went in today, and bam EASTERS FSR on the shelf.

they had the red camo too. It was a good day.
good stuff. glad they released some Kobes for you. man wish in RI, would love another pair of royals...

To anyone like me who desparately wabts a pair of sulfurs... Lets all contact nike cause they told me if they gor enough requests they would restock in all sz's again

Doesnt hurt to try

I went to FootLocker today to stock locate a size 10.5 Sulfur...NONE in the country :smh:

Was all across LA today... Went to nike Santa Monica to replace my fuel band and one guy said they probably will sell out the fades in a week (btw they still had a lot of volts)... Then was at stone wood mall and the ftl had given out all of their tickets... Champs is fcfs, but no one had really inquired about them so far... Seen displays of the blue lights plus some others across that mall as well... No sulfers though...

I'll probably wake up at 5 am and cop and then cancel if I decide to go get them tomorrow...

you dudes act like you dont be postin selfies on ig/twitter with the squintys tryin to be cute in your snapback
I dont... I assume you do 
alien.gif

Slickp u coppin the fades? U kno if mr. alans will have em?

you're a good poster so i can believe this. however, maybe we'll see lows and high's?

like zyzz said, i can't play in anything other than lows now. i have hd 2012's but it's not the same.
weren't the kd 3's about the same height as the zk4?

Of course the pic I saw is just a proto so HOPEFULLY things change. I will know more by first week June.
The Kobe 9 is done. On to the 10 for the design team...

Was all across LA today... Went to nike Santa Monica to replace my fuel band and one guy said they probably will sell out the fades in a week (btw they still had a lot of volts)... Then was at stone wood mall and the ftl had given out all of their tickets... Champs is fcfs, but no one had really inquired about them so far... Seen displays of the blue lights plus some others across that mall as well... No sulfers though...

I'll probably wake up at 5 am and cop and then cancel if I decide to go get them tomorrow...
Lol I called Nike Santa Monica today and a guy told me they were doing the Twitter RSVP. Did Champs say what time they're opening? Can't call right now and don't know if I'll be able to before they close

Any Sacramento heads know how Arden is dropping the fades? I can't get a straight answer from employees via phone, I'm gonna wake up at 5, but if they weren't raffled I want to go in and cop also, want these in hand, just want to know for sure before I drive there, usually Craigslist is flooded with ppl trying to resell saying "Picking these up Saturday 150k dollars obo" lol but I see nothing, so I'm wondering...

Last edited:
Buy/sell/trade requests will result in an automatic 1 week suspension.....

You should suspend all the "jeans police" NT'ers. I kno once this thread gets flooded with purple fades they are gonna come out and say ridiculous things like the jeans don't fall right, or wear levi skinny jeans over wrangler, or the denim stitching doesn't match the shozoku or why wear jeans at all, wear booty shorts with your kobes smh LMAO

Over in the Jordan restock thread, Kam said that the restock will have Kobe elites. And given that the HoH opening in RI only had elites and volts, my speculation is that they're not really going to restock the Kobe line with anything good on 5/25.
i'm going to pray that the BHM's get thrown in as a surprise restock.

Just called into local FTL there getting the fades koo,
Then i asked when they open dude chuckled, " this isn't a Jordan release no one lining up early for these".lol

Back
Top Bottom