OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't know if this has been posted before but these are so clean.

Seriously? I guess ill prefer paying extra $10-$20 not to have to be up at 5am :rofl: on a saturday

Last edited:
I know these are stupid questions but...

1) What does NDC stand for?

and

2) Where does the term "cop" come from. I figure it means your going to buy them but I don't really get it.
tired.gif

I know these are stupid questions but...

1) What does NDC stand for?

and

2) Where does the term "cop" come from. I figure it means your going to buy them but I don't really get it.
tired.gif
1- Nike.com

2- Buy/ get them - not sure were it comes from.

Last edited:
But you could've googled it tho lol.

No lie I was wondering the same thing last year.Like wth is these dudes talking about.

Use shop discover if you can.Get 10% back instantly instead of waiting on the ebates months later.I believe it is 15% from Finishline and 10% from footlocker.

Woohoo its May 11 here in the Pacific it means instacop for me, easy cop no lines got lucky they got my 11.5 size love the snug fit, my redcamos & easters both size 12.
I think I'm done with the 8's

Bibibirds eye view!

C'mon, you have like 50 posts in here bashing the ASG's, :lol:.

Talking about bringing hate to new levels, :lol:

Dawg.....You championing shoes now?! :smh:

I may dislike a shoe.

I don't talk about people whether it be their style of dress, appearance, choice of denim, choice of fits, whatever.....especially behind the security of a keyboard like you mofos do on here religiously.

You can hold a conversation in public with strangers about your like or dislike of a shoe. Let me see you Tim Gunn types go up to that stranger telling him the way he pops the tongue behind his jeans looks wack or he's a Hypebeast for not tying his shoe laces. :rofl:

I don't care how any of you dress, so lets not bunch me in w/ these "mofos" as you so eloquently put it.

I was just simply pointing out the fact that you hate on the ASG's literally every time a picture of them appears in the thread.

Which I found ironic being as you typed the phrase "bringing hate to new levels".

That's all.

the fades going to be on FNL??

and how's the fit? These are my first 8's. Was holding out all season for these. do they run small like the 7's?

Not on fnl.
I Think these are a little snug/narrow.

I have wide feet but only have to go up .5 mainly for a more comfortable fit.

Tempted... But I'll be patient and grab in store.

Good looks on the links fellas.

not quick enough to beat the grizz.
laugh.gif

thank god i don't have to stay up or wake up super early.
smokin.gif
The only reason i was watching cause i seen u mention something about 2:00 so i was like he must know something i don't.. let me stay up and find out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Props to Grizz.

Got my pair and can go to sleep/not get up for NDC.

Came out to only $148-Shipping was free.

Backpack jimmy is gon be pissed at me for canceling his order.That $11 is going to dinner tonight lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom