OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i'm pretty sure the people who get their orders in before the quantities dry up should be fine. especially if they start the ship prep process.
Ive had experience with Dsg has them locked in. Payed for them. Waitied a week for tracking. Never got one. They said they didint have in their warehouses. Super mad.

No, I haven't received confirmation!  When did you guys receive your first e-mail.  Mine was 11 mins after the hour.

got this today. best kobe 8 colorway. better than the xmas.

probably the best GR from among all the kobe line.

Last edited:
You guys are killing me although I'm happy you all got your pairs.  Still no confirmation and now the 11.5s that I ordered are listed as sold out.  We have lost cabin pressure!

Are they that nice? Best GR of the line? That's a bold statement my man.
yea i wouldn't go as far to say the best GR of all the kobe sigs. to each their own but i must say, that sir would be too bold...

Last edited:
Lets all pray for our DSG orders lol.

I emailed James Jazz to cancel my order.We will see how that goes.

DSG bet not F around lol.

I guess this is why we all just go to NDC.Never had an issue or bad thought when ordering there.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't even put these as my #1 gradient of the line. Let alone, GR.To each their own though.

Last edited:

Yo forgot to add "IMO" haha. Xmas still best of the 8's and I'm pretty sure they aren't the best kobe cw ever imo 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Copped. I'll still probably take the same route as i did with the Super Hero Kobe and order it from NDC at the release time in case my DSG order is cancelled. If they both go through, I'll just return one to the store. 

I always thought the xmas were terrible.

These are easily top 2 or 3 for me.I love the easters,sulfurs and volts.

DSG cant be that bad can it?

Yall talking like they cancel every order lol

Last edited:
I always thought the xmas were terrible.

These are easily top 2 or 3 for me.I love the easters,sulfurs and volts.

DSG cant be that bad can it?

Yall talking like they cancel every order lol

Lol who knows man.
I was extremely close to ordering from them too. Luckily my mall is bone dry and I'll take my pair home with me. Hate waiting!

Back
Top Bottom