OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

2-3 weeks from now, you'll be on of the people regretting this decision....
I know a guy who will likely have these anyway and the international shipping will be $15 less than ftl so if I really need em I'll cop.

These are def a gr though.

These were pretty easy off NDC.  Glad I got my pair
nthat.gif
and for everyone else who was able to.  They definitely went quick though.

On another note, I'm convinced people get up and add pairs to cart just to relieve the "get the shoes" high, feel good about their selves and just release them later on. Anyone else think so?
dont know how anyone can feel good about themselves by doing this. it's like asking a cashier at 7/11 for a pack of cigarette, then bouncing when they put it on the counter..

Never got that confirmation from DSG.  Luckily I hit up NDC with the quickness and copped those 2 pairs for my brother and I.  Just got off the phone with DSG and said cancel that ****z.  They asked why?  Answer ~ Ask Phil Knight!  That was scary as hell though.  Struck out on the local raffle.  No confirmation from DSG and their crew of flunkies, and then NDC sells out in a minute.  They almost turned me into a fainting goat with this release.  Hope everyone that wanted them were able to cop. 

copped xmas , volts, red camos and the easters.  but struckout on these?....bleh  i guess ill try the mall later...
eyes.gif

Didn't take long for all the sizes to go back up...

Went ahead and copped another pair and some shirts along with using ebates.

I came down from the rafters to try and finally cop my first pair of Kobes... logged in, hitting F5 on both FTL and NDC at 5AM PST, but no luck for me

:smh: :smh: :smh:

feels batman

the RD anxiety is real but reality is that these will continue to pop up man I understand the feeling of wanting to lock down a shoe you like when its available though. Personally I just ordered off NDC but will go to my local store anyway to see if I can get them in hand lol. 

Just dont know how ppl feels about these around me, didnt want to wait in any lines and not trying to even worry about missing there. 

Yes lol, it is real up in here, folks feathers are so out of wack they forgetting to sign in b4 ordering lol

Its gravy, Ive done it b4, not hatin lol

As for in hand etc, if Im successful online Im not going to my local mall to attempt for in hand lust..

Thats just me tho..Plus Im lazy..

Got my pair off NDC. Had to open another window just to checkout because I was stuck at the "order processing" screen.

I had no issues getting my pair via NDC....But they need to correct that "issue" where they allow customers to hold onto pairs in their carts for who knows how long...Most of the time its just resellers holding to gauge the interest on the release...

these court purples will make me feel ok flipping my bhm (i paid reseller price for those)

dubs im surprised if you didnt cop these...the first 'lakers' cw, 3m full logo and swoosh

Too lazy to jump in front of my computer so I just grabbed the Ipad this morning from bed. Got nervous for a second as all items were in cart right off the bat. Thankfully got through at about 7:15 with my 12.

I could have popped down to Nike MOA if I struck out online but I knew there will be plenty of these to go around. Back to bed...

I had no issues getting my pair via NDC....But they need to correct that "issue" where they allow customers to hold onto pairs in their carts for who knows how long...Most of the time its just resellers holding to gauge the interest on the release...
or slow people trying to type their payment info...

I bet you wouldnt be saying this if they yanked your pair from your cart while in the process of checking out.

Keep an eye out for Shoe Palace.  They've had a product page up since last night, but claimed they'd be doing a 5am PDT (they have it listed as standard, probably forgot to turn their clocks forward) release.

the RD anxiety is real but reality is that these will continue to pop up man I understand the feeling of wanting to lock down a shoe you like when its available though. Personally I just ordered off NDC but will go to my local store anyway to see if I can get them in hand lol. 

Just dont know how ppl feels about these around me, didnt want to wait in any lines and not trying to even worry about missing there. 

I bet Nike knows about the RD anxiety too and I bet they have the sold out messages early so when sizes pop back up in 10 minutes, people will buy them up.

Was pretty easy cop on FTL. Got an 11 minute wait to check out though so I was pretty sure they wouldn't still be in my cart after the timer expired on that, but they were. Whew. Now time to pretend like I'll be able to fall back asleep for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom