OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Makes no doggone sense how comfy these are compared to the 7's. one can only hope the 9's are equally or better in terms of comfort.

On my way to pick up my pair in store.... Hopefully they live up to the hype in person.

where are you guys getting the white/gold cw?

there were never pictures of a white/gold cw for starters, and it was never confirmed/mentioned that a white/gold cw was even dropping

as a matter of fact, i believe nike said there wont be a white/gold cw

Because Nike's release calendar for 6/1 says "Kobe 8 Elite...White/Gold". So does FTL. That's why dude said it may be a typo on Nike's part. Their calendar has been like that for a few weeks now.

Last edited:
Going to trade my extra pair of Easters for black yots
Got the fades today
Ordered both roshe yeezy colors
And 2 pairs of ecp asics
I must say Great week for me !

I got both emails from DSG about receiving and confirming my order but didn't realize they can still cancel it.  Since I didn't know this I didn't get em from FTL even though I could've... if I get my order cancelled I'm gonna be so mad

According to a Nike rep I chatted with this AM, the Venice Beach's are limited to 3 per customer as well. Should be a smooth bday weekend.

Looks like I'll just use my rewards and coupon on Orlando Penny V's or Lava Lebron 10s (if I can stock locate those).

Last edited:
Hmm so the fades are selling out fast? Seem to be around in my area and if I wait until Wednesday I can use a 30% off coupon. Choices! Don't want to miss out.

Too lazy to jump in front of my computer so I just grabbed the Ipad this morning from bed. Got nervous for a second as all items were in cart right off the bat. Thankfully got through at about 7:15 with my 12.

I could have popped down to Nike MOA if I struck out online but I knew there will be plenty of these to go around. Back to bed...
Where do you ordered yours?

Good day so far. Woke up and ordered my gradients from eastbay (tax free and free shipping FTW!). Went to q'doba for a bomb *** breakfast burrito (so flame :smokin). And then, I came home to these:

Now, I just need the Pacers to get this W tonight to cap off the day!

Last edited:
Good day so far. Woke up and ordered my gradients from eastbay (tax free and free shipping FTW!). Went to q'doba for a bomb *** breakfast burrito (so flame :smokin). And then, I came home to these:

I envy you :/

easy cop at Montgomery mall in MD this morning. Got there about 9:30. Saw a kid walking away from the store with his dad with a kobe box. The store wasn't actually open and no one else was there, but when I walked up the employee let me in to cop early. Been waiting a minute for these.

I was ready to rep you fam...til that last sentence. :lol:

#KnicksTape

I need help: am not intending to buy/sell/trade.

I threw corks for asg and bhm out window.

Need advice: is kd iv weatherman for kobe 8 Christmas a fair deal?

Or is this better: LeBron X Corks for red camo and bhm and cash?

Last edited:
Yep like I said before these wasn't that hype down here in Houston. It was relatively easy to snag em up down here, glad it was too :pimp:

Yeah I felt kinda stupid going to wbrook, then driving all the way down to gallo later cuz the one at wbrook said they didn't have the shipment yet.... One dude said they might get em later today, then about 30 min later they were like.. Umm, we're not sure if we're getting em this wknd, so I had to journey down to HOH like I'd originally planned.... That seems like the only store that seems to have their s#%t together, so I'm stickin to them from now on.

Wasn't feeling the mambacurials or the venice beach pairs when photos first came out, but now I think they are amazing lol. Never had this many pairs of one model before and I can't wait to see what else is in store before the 9s drop.

Ordered the fades off of FL.com this morning but my order is still waiting to get approved. My only concern is that I used the bday coupon (for some shorts) so hopefully I don't get canceled.

I envy you :/

Don't trip fam. Hopefully they release here and everyone can get a pair.

I was ready to rep you fam...til that last sentence. :lol:

#KnicksTape

:lol: :lol:

I need help: am not intending to buy/sell/trade.

I threw corks for asg and bhm out window.

Need advice: is kd iv weatherman for kobe 8 Christmas a fair deal?
Or is this better: LeBron X Corks for red suede and bhm and cash?

Honestly, unless you have someone lined up, I doubt you'll find anyone willing to take you up on any of those offers. I personally don't wear Brons or KDs, so I would never look for those kicks, but if I did, I would just sell the pairs I have and try to buy the ones I want. Having cash in hand gives you a bit of wiggle room on the price, and protects you.

Back
Top Bottom