OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Easy cop at the ES in Beaverton :smokin

Noob question but can anyone shop at the ES store?

Hope DSG doesn't cancel my first order that I placed when their link first went live this morning.

If they do, at least I'll have my 2nd pair from NDC still coming this week.

quote name="jcmojica24" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-updated-gradients-5-11/40560#post_17875363"]
Fashion valley?[/quote]

Nope valley fair

Did anyone else's Eastbay or FTL order numbers start with a "W"? Or is something wrong with my orders? :nerd:

mine did. check your order confirmation email. you should have a regular order number in there.

My story: went together local FTL at around 10:20 and thought I was just gonna walk in and out. Worked told me that they were all raffled out and left over pairs would be sold at 12. So I go eat breakfast walk around to kill an hour and a half and go back in at 11:50 and the dude is shaking his head and makes the "cut throat " gesture. My heart sinks but then he starts laughing. Turns out they only got one sz 13 and the guy who reserved em never came so they were all mine =)

My story: went together local FTL at around 10:20 and thought I was just gonna walk in and out. Worked told me that they were all raffled out and left over pairs would be sold at 12. So I go eat breakfast walk around to kill an hour and a half and go back in at 11:50 and the dude is shaking his head and makes the "cut throat " gesture. My heart sinks but then he starts laughing. Turns out they only got one sz 13 and the guy who reserved em never came so they were all mine =)

God is good

Sounds like everyone got their pairs.  Hopefully, Nike will do this more often and make enough for everybody when it comes to CWs everyone wants.

Did they have any other colorways? When I went to that same store two months ago they only had the blue corals. I wish I could go again but I have no idea when that will happen lol.

They had quite a few pairs of the "Volt" colorway. Yeah I only get in a couple times a year. It's like Disneyland for me! This trip was premeditated for sure. They had the KD V elite lows in both colorways.

Yes to.who asked ndc had a 7 and 7.5 would've replied to you to let you know but on this slow as t Mobile phone thati haven't got 4g on since September but paying for it ugh.

Sounds like everyone got their pairs.  Hopefully, Nike will do this more often and make enough for everybody when it comes to CWs everyone wants.

for a GR to sell out this much is ridiculous. im sure not everyone was able to get theirs or seems like suck a hassle to get a GR pair. i hope nike doesnt do this more often

any one has a 10% off coupon for nike? :smile: hopefully they rereleased it.. thought i could cop a pair. but everyone was lining up at a local footlocker. shouldve bought one online

eh they don't do it for me in person as well. Should be a GS colorway :tongue: Eastridge in San Jose got a 13 on display and they said some other sizes. Call and check.

Is anyone else stoked to finally get a Kobe color he wore consistently (besides sulphurs)? I know I am...

Back
Top Bottom