OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

fades are looking real good... now that this release is done next release is the venice beach?

still waiting for that official release date of the mambacurial.

Ahhhhhh ****. Forgot about the fades. Had a busy day and slipped my mind. I see they're sold out on Eastbay. Anywhere else to cop for retail? I'm in Australia so NDC isn't an option.

today was a good day... hoping to cop the MCs and black elites if they release if not then im good and also 2 more IDs before they take em down yall can have your slurps n blue coral snakes

Had to pass for now because I'm low on ends but man I still want the purple joints. Been waiting on Nike to do something close to a Lakers colorway forever now. As I'm sure all of us in the LA area have been waiting for. The sales show that for damn sure. Damn! I hope they are still around when money is right.

Says BLACK/GOLD elites ARE launching 6/1, not the WHITE/GOLD.

hmmmmmmmm

Dude, not to be rude or anything. But kb824 is not a legit source. They already stated that the home pair will drop on the 25/26th
But it turned out to be the venice beach ones. They're a bunch of avide sneakerheads with no real solid info. They know what we
Know.

Dude, not to be rude or anything. But kb824 is not a legit source. They already stated that the home pair will drop on the 25/26th
But it turned out to be the venice beach ones. They're a bunch of avide sneakerheads with no real solid info. They know what we
Know.
the type of site that would dub a kobe shoe N7 without doing some research or ask about a.kobe 8 aunt pearl CW lmao smh

Back
Top Bottom