OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Glad to see most got their fades. I'll be honest I'm a bit jealous I didn't get them, chose to pass though, even had them in my cart.

Anyway only intended on getting 3 cw's at the start and doubled that so I will survive.

Can't wait to see what the 9's are gonna be like cos it will be hard for nike to beat what they did this year.

FSR @ mycribfootlocker dot com  :lol:

Just for fun, took down my J's to see how Kobe's would look like on my wall :tongue:  can't really set up a Kobe wall as most of them had been UnDS. 
That is sick! Awesome

So has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from DSG? I know some people never got order confirmation, and some people did. 

Purple Fades are NOT GRs.

GRs are in every store. Those Seahawks Griffeys that dropped today are everywhere. Every store has them.....in every mall. When only certain Footlockers carry them & no other brick stores.....that's NOT a GR. When Footaction, DTLR, Champs, Shoe City, Finishline etc none of them carried Fades, but all have them had those Griffeys. So tell me which is the real GR.

Even back home only 4 Footlockers had Fades. That's 4 stores in Md & 3 of them were HOHs. How is that a GR?

Call them limited GR if you must.....but Fades definitely aren't GRs.

More places around here had the easters than these.

Still available in certain stores in manhattan for you New Yorkers out there, they also still have sizes at niketown, check it out if u need a pair b4 it's all gone and u regretting not copping for retail lol.

At lazer tag with my kids. Tried to snag the purple ones yesterday, waited in line at the only FTL that had them an hour just to tell me they only had one pair of 11.5 Guess im Ebaying today

I got order confirmation at like 7:50 am est . I'm gettin nervous now since others are getting shipping confirmation...

It says they only got 11.5??? And did they send you a separate email about them backordering? Or are you talking about the order confirmation email?

There were several sizes available when I posted the DSG link (8, 9.5, 11,11.5 and 13)...

I only received the first email (not the order comfirmation) yest and then the backorder email today. Hopefully DSG restocks soon at my size (12) to fulfill my order...

Back
Top Bottom