OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just made up my mind. I'm passing on Black Toe Jordan 1s & copping the Venice Beach Kobes.

I promised my wifey I would limit my shoe purchases to no more than 3 a month. Already copped Pure Platinum Brons & Purple Fades. Venice Beach joints will be my third pair. #shrugs

There were several sizes available when I posted the DSG link (8, 9.5, 11,11.5 and 13)...

I only received the first email (not the order comfirmation) yest and then the backorder email today. Hopefully DSG restocks soon at my size (12) to fulfill my order...
Hm, I got order confirmation but nothing about backorders... hopefully this means that I actually will get the shipping confirmation soon

Just made up my mind. I'm passing on Black Toe Jordan 1s & copping the Venice Beach Kobes.

I promised my wifey I would limit my shoe purchases to no more than 3 a month. Already copped Pure Platinum Brons & Purple Fades. Venice Beach joints will be my third pair. #shrugs

I feel you on that "limit". I was starting to get outta hand. Gotta develop that will and pass sometimes. It was to the point where I had to unbox my shoes before my girl came home and add them to the stash. She's like, are those new? Naw babe I been had those..

Last edited:
I feel you on that "limit". I was starting to get outta hand. Gotta develop that will and pass sometimes. It was to the point where I had to unbox my shoes before my girl came home and add them to the stash. She's like, are those new? Naw babe I been had those..
I used to average around 3-5 pairs a month the last few years until 2013 came around. I'm lucky that my future wife lets me enjoy and supports my hobbies but it's just not as fun anymore. In 2013 I have bought a total of 2 pairs (gradients being one of them). When every major Jordan release in my area is a raffle, a random weekday release, or when camping starts the night before, there's no reason for me to go out of my way for shoes... 
eyes.gif

Lol we must be twins lol my ol' lady is on that same hype but she don't even give me a limit lol. I use to do that as well though "naw babe i been had those" she eventually caught on and began counting shoes lol fml.

Anyone seen a Kobe 8 in outlets yet, not a returned pair? :nerd:

Really don't think that's gonna happen widespread with these. Last few years at this time, most GR colors were sitting online...

i been trying to make up my mind about this for weeks now :smh:
Black toes might be a pass for me also

so much for the jordan meme dont compare me to kobe cause no ones lining up for his shoes lmao kobe 8 > over any jordan retro... its a given feet have been spoiled by these 8s... they have seen the light hahaha XD

so much for the jordan meme dont compare me to kobe cause no ones lining up for his shoes lmao kobe 8 > over any jordan retro... its a given feet have been spoiled by these 8s... they have seen the light hahaha XD

U aint never lyin bout that..Spoiled isnt the word..I only wanna wear Kobe 8s when I step out now...

Never thought Id even wear pants with these Kobes...Was strictly a summer shoe for me..

Pulled it off last night with the Pythons and some black jeans tho, and it was kosher..

As for lining up for Jordans, its a thing of the past for me..

Lining up for any shoe is a thing of the past period for me..

Hell, buying a Jordan shoe is a thing of the past for muah..

Last edited:
Did an insole swap and I think I'll keep it this way :pimp:

On a side note, now that I got the fades in my possession I think that:

1. Sulfur
2a. Fades
2b. Xmas
3. Blue Lights

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom