OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I actually like the volt insole, woulda looked pretty dope if they added some subtle volt hits somewhere on the outside.
Haha shoot I'm sure I'll love them in person.  I've been so stoked about these.  Out of all the Kobe 8s these are my grails!  You and Koveoverlebron were helping me determine a release date when I first joined.  Quick question.  Do you own the Christmas joints?  I love everything about them besides that upper, but I'm thinking it's really the green outsole that has my attention.  Might id a pair in that pure plat/white colorway that's a yeezy lookalike.  Usually hate colorways like that, but they look pretty dope on the 8s.

I actually like the volt insole, woulda looked pretty dope if they added some subtle volt hits somewhere on the outside.

Haha shoot I'm sure I'll love them in person.  I've been so stoked about these.  Out of all the Kobe 8s these are my grails!  You and Koveoverlebron were helping me determine a release date when I first joined.  Quick question.  Do you own the Christmas joints?  I love everything about them besides that upper, but I'm thinking it's really the green outsole that has my attention.  Might id a pair in that pure plat/white colorway that's a yeezy lookalike.  Usually hate colorways like that, but they look pretty dope on the 8s.

I do have the christmas... I didnt like em until I went into footlocker few days before release to get a ticket for a pair for a friend. Once I saw in person, I had to have them. The translucent green outsole had me!

All this time i've been ordering from Richards.. i still haven't been to the actual store to see what they carry in there.. anyone know if they carry kobes in store ?  

Last edited:
Legit Christmas.
I just bought them :0 out of impulse. I said I would wait for a better price but I have been watching that listing for a few days now. Then the last minute comes on the auction and I went for it. Paid around $275 shipped. I seriously can't believe how much money I've spent in the last 3 months on Kobes lol

Legit Christmas.

I just bought them :0 out of impulse. I said I would wait for a better price but I have been watching that listing for a few days now. Then the last minute comes on the auction and I went for it. Paid around $275 shipped. I seriously can't believe how much money I've spent in the last 3 months on Kobes lol
That's kinda high IMO, but sometimes the longer you wait for that good price, the higher market price goes. If you're happy with what you paid, it's all good. Congrats on the pick up!

First picture I took was horrible. Black background just wasn't the right contrast to use.

Here's something a little better. Hopefully I did'nt make anyone regret not copping. :tongue:

:smokin I love how the blackened blue looks on these...

still a few sizes of the fades floatin where iam at
ohwell.gif
 probably gonna kick myself later for passing on these
frown.gif

wish i could get some pairs below retail

id freakin love it, id move on from crappy jordans if i could snag a pair or two under retail which obviously wont happen :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
wait lmfao did I read this right... youd cop a pair of kobes if you got them for below retail and that would cause you to move on from crappy jordans??? do you listen to yourself?? retro jordans are garbage quality with crap comfort and that usually cost you more then the kobe 8s... what am I missing?? Kobe 8s better comfort, better quality, they look sick, and cheaper then jordans imo you should already be buying kobe 8s and leaving those crappy jordans, like you stated behind

i still dont want to pay retail :lol:

i dont buy that many jordans anymore anyways but with the 9's being mids

im done with Kobes after these

id freakin love it, id move on from crappy jordans if i could snag a pair or two under retail which obviously wont happen :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
wait lmfao did I read this right... youd cop a pair of kobes if you got them for below retail and that would cause you to move on from crappy jordans??? do you listen to yourself?? retro jordans are garbage quality with crap comfort and that usually cost you more then the kobe 8s... what am I missing?? Kobe 8s better comfort, better quality, they look sick, and cheaper then jordans imo you should already be buying kobe 8s and leaving those crappy jordans, like you stated behind

I wish I could fav this post so I can re post it when you're buying the 9s :lol:

Bought BHMs and Xmas in the same week lol. My bank account hates me
tired.gif
. Just means I'll watch my spending on other things.

Last edited:
Nice shot up there.. kind of makes me feel like i should of doubled up 
surprised you didn't double. you were up all night til morning. lol
always looking out for NT. props Grizzly.
I was going to but only off of ndc.. so after i posted the link real quick i went back, and i couldn't get my size in the cart.. i tried a few times, and it wasn't letting me so i just called it quits

I wish I could fav this post so I can re post it when you're buying the 9s :lol:
just copy the quote in a text file. :rofl:

you guys know where i can buy laces for kobe 8s? outisde ebay that is.. thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom