OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It all depends where it's being sold. Different currency will be a different amount.

Nike chinas price came out to about 225 US dollars when I checked.
been waiting for you to post, ever heard of kixexpress? legit site?

Last edited:
And anyone in New Jersey my friend told me they still had the purple fades in Menlo mall
I stopped by menlo saturday afternoon after work and i didnt see em at ftl. I know woodbridge ftl still had em saturday afternoon but they didnt have anymore 9.5s.

Woke up at 5:30 am hesitant to go out there and see a line. Nice to know I could have walked in/out at 8 am.

I'm totally impatient that my pair finally has a shipping number from UPS and arrives this Friday. 
I feel you.  NDC just sent me tracking for my pair coming Wednesday, and I'm still feeling impatient.

GREAT GIF :smokin

:rofl:

It all depends where it's being sold. Different currency will be a different amount.

Nike chinas price came out to about 225 US dollars when I checked.

been waiting for you to post, ever heard of kixexpress? legit site?
I don't recall hearing anything good or bad about the site. Prices, and stock make it look to be legit. And they take Paypal. If you find something with a decent price in your size, might not be any problem.

I don't recall hearing anything good or bad about the site. Prices, and stock make it look to be legit. And they take Paypal. If you find something with a decent price in your size, might not be any problem.
probably gonna have to jump on a pair, need some gc kobe 8's or need to find a completely different shoe to ball in. not quite ready for the ladder yet. haha. ball mostly outside and the regular shoes are just wearing way too quickly.

probably gonna have to jump on a pair, need some gc kobe 8's or need to find a completely different shoe to ball in. not quite ready for the ladder yet. haha. ball mostly outside and the regular shoes are just wearing way too quickly.
If you're just using for ball, ID prices might be better. Get the xdr sole on a pair of IDs. If they still wear down fast, contact Nike and tell them you purchased xdr for more durability, and they still wore down fast.

Prob save some money doing that.

If you're just using for ball, ID prices might be better. Get the xdr sole on a pair of IDs. If they still wear down fast, contact Nike and tell them you purchased xdr for more durability, and they still wore down fast.

i thought about that but was told the XDR rubber on the id's were almost the same as a regular gr. someone on here posted a comparison a while back . id love to see the picture again. will nike refund with ease? I just recently returned my ds camo, volts and easters bc my other volts and sulfers wore down too quickly. felt like a waste. wish i didnt love this damn shoe so much.

Just got my shipping confirm on my size 13 from Richards. Sitting on a 12.5 and a 13... which one to keep... or keep both?

Shipping confirmation from FTL. Now the waiting game. ETA next Monday. Hopefully they will be as good as everyone is saying. First pair of 8's.

Honestly, working part time at Nike retail for a swoosh account is not even worth it, with the crap you have to deal with. I did that last holiday season, I quit the day before black friday. I did them dirty :evil:

Now if you can find a family member to put you on their account, you have it made in the shade :smokin

i thought about that but was told the XDR rubber on the id's were almost the same as a regular gr. someone on here posted a comparison a while back . id love to see the picture again. will nike refund with ease? I just recently returned my ds camo, volts and easters bc my other volts and sulfers wore down too quickly. felt like a waste. wish i didnt love this damn shoe so much.
You have 2 years from manufacture date on tag to return for defects. Not sure if you can return at 18 months saying sole wore down. But if its been less than 6 months or so, and you chose xdr option, they might be able to do something.

Does anyone know where those "ice cream" ones that are coming out May 25 will be in the Orlando, Florida area?  I am from NY but will be on vacation down there that week, and I NEED those Kobe's!  They were the ones originally called the N7 by everyone.  Also anyone with any info on good sneaker spots/boutiques down there I would really appreciate the info!!  Thanks!
Florida Mall or the outlets on international drive , but florida mall has house of hoops so they will get more pairs

Nice! Imma have to cop these since I passed on the red camos

Idk bout y'all but those mambacurials is ugly af..
I don't even wanna see them pink *** crap in person

dont care if u like them or not but they arnt really that much pink. a little bit is pink but overall they are mainly purple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom