OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The superhero elites are eating dust because of the price tag
People dont want to pay that much
If it were a 140 doller shoe then they would have been sold out
doubt it, the supernaturals are pretty dope, i would say as dope as the green elites, but they havent sold out

they definitely wouldnt have sold out if they were regular 8s without the cf and kevlar gimmicks
superheroes poop all over supernaturals IMO. Supernaturals are one of the only pairs I won't own unless I get a pair for free... Translucent blue sole on superheroes is :smokin the whole colorway is hot IMO.
you have the most fickle taste in shoes tho, youre like an OG with beastly tendencies
I can't help it :\ I like the shoe so much, I can easily fall in love with a mediocre colorway... Still say sulfurs are probably the best. Fades up there too, even tho I wasn't 100% on the bandwagon for em at first.

I've seen some listings on craigslist of resellers selling pairs from the employee store (the box says ES on the barcode) Is that legal or what? I'm just curious because there is a pair of superheroes on my local craigslist for $100 and I was thinking of scooping them up.

Last edited:
I've seen some listings on craigslist of resellers selling pairs from the employee store (the box says ES on the barcode) Is that legal or what? I'm just curious because there is a pair of superheroes on my local craigslist for $100 and I was thinking of scooping them up.
If they are DS and only $100. I would do it.

ES is the employee store in Beaverton. 100 is what they paid for the shoes...

Oh I know what ES means. I was just wondering if it's somehow illegal to resell something from the ES like this guy is going?
naw, not illegal. If hes an emlpoyee, and Nike finds out he could get in trouble maybe. Not like hes making any profit tho.

The superhero elites are eating dust because of the price tag
People dont want to pay that much
If it were a 140 doller shoe then they would have been sold out

Probably everybody's waiting for the price cut LOL
If I can still recall from last year's kobe 7
elite, prices went down to as much as 65% off the
retail or more, 2 months after release...
Probably will do the same thing for the zk8
elites, with either home/away or the superhero elite ...

Last edited:
Still deciding between supernaturals & superheroes to much light green with kd asg so that's why I'm leaning toward supernaturals. If anybody has both Kobe superheroes and kd asg can you do a side by pic please.

Which are the Kobe 8 "Home" which will release on the 25th?

I thought the Venice Beach release on the 25th?

Which are the Kobe 8 "Home" which will release on the 25th?
I thought the Venice Beach release on the 25th?

The pic of the Homes are on the 1st page of this thread..Grey upper/Yellow midsole and outsole (I hope they release next weekend, so we'll see).

The Homes are supposed to be a FTL/HoH exclusive, while the Venice Beaches will be a more widespread release on 5/25.

Last edited:
Does anybody think Nike ID will put solid options up for the 8's? Cause I don't think they will for a regular release.

Another "Bag of Death" victim... :smh:

The pic of the Homes are on the 1st page of this thread..Grey upper/Yellow midsole and outsole (I hope they release next weekend, so we'll see).

The Homes are supposed to be a FTL/HoH exclusive, while the Venice Beaches will be a more widespread release on 5/25.

Whatever happens, I hope they have those homes online on footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom