OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Stock locate for superheroes at your local FTL, most of the time at the ones by me if you just go and explain your situation they will help you out, although I have heard people getting the a-hole treatment from employees at their local stores...

They are, those Superheros are pure trash.
I think the Supernaturals are a better colorway
supernaturals definitely better then heros, not even the translucent blackend blue sole saves em, my bottom 3 8s are as follow blue lights, slurpees, and then at the bottom superheros due 2 the cw/theme/ and price hike 
mean.gif

saw the VB's in person yesterday, and i actually like them much better in person. doubtful that i'll cop, but they look a lot better in hand than on the computer screen.

Bottom 3 for me:

1. Venice Beaches

2. Venice Beaches (so turrible to me, it takes up 2 spots)

3. Superhero Elites

IMHO :rolleyes

:smh:

This is exactly why I would only buy from NDC or in person at FTL etc., otherwise the box is gonna be crushed....

These did come from a FTL store though. The whole situation was stupid, I detailed it last week but I found a size 14 at a store near me, went down to pick it up and employee said they didn't have it. So he stock located and ordered it for me and had it shipped to my house. On my way driving back up he said he found them hidden in the back of the store somewhere. So I go back down the next day to get them and the clowns at the register tell me they can't do the exchange because the other ones he ordered for me (turned out to be crushed box ones) had shipped and I wouldn't be able to get the b'day coupon discount that I used on them if I bought the pair he found in the back. So I wasted TWO trips and gas down there to come up with no shoes and they still had the nerve to try and sell me some socks.

These did come from a FTL store though. The whole situation was stupid, I detailed it last week but I found a size 14 at a store near me, went down to pick it up and employee said they didn't have it. So he stock located and ordered it for me and had it shipped to my house. On my way driving back up he said he found them hidden in the back of the store somewhere. So I go back down the next day to get them and the clowns at the register tell me they can't do the exchange because the other ones he ordered for me (turned out to be crushed box ones) had shipped and I wouldn't be able to get the b'day coupon discount that I used on them if I bought the pair he found in the back. So I wasted TWO trips and gas down there to come up with no shoes and they still had the nerve to try and sell me some socks.
its the shipping companys fault for the crushed box, they dont handle them correctly, ig some fault can be on ftl due to no double boxing and putting em in a shipping type bag but most blame goes to shipping companys "handling" sulfurs i stock located a while back came in with the corners a bit bent but nothing like your box bro

Last edited:
finally got the fades.  pretty good but still it doesnt top my list. 

1 - sulfur

2 - python

3 - fades

4 - volt/red camo

5 - blue lights

dependin on how it feels when i try them on in person, goin out wit a bang, black elite to finish things off wit kobe8 line.  unless they bring out the other 2 CW ive been waitin for ages - white upper and amnesty.  look wise i think the black elite is up there wit the sulfur but white upper and amnesty trumps all. 

just my opinon ( these CWs i didnt buy )

bhm - decent design

xmas - upper kinda childish but love that translucent sole

asg - a mess lol

black yots + red suede - ok

vb and mc - wouldnt pay money for it lol

supernatural + superhero + easter - not a big fan of green

lookin forward to the black elite but def not lookin forward to the price tag that comes wit it

Back
Top Bottom