OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The only thing I wish they could have done, or better yet... Should've done w/ the regular 8s is make the tip of the tongue just like the elites. I dig the ventilation holes, but I'm not feelin the sharp tip at all... almost feels like cardboard sometimes, the way it rubs against socks. Was it too much for Nike just to put a LITTLE more FOAM along the edges?? Otherwise, great shoe

Debating on whether to wear my kobes at an indoor gym only meaning cant walk outside on the streets etc.

Im in greece for vacation and hit up the house of hoops here in athens. Its crazy, they basically have every Kobe 8 colorway except BHMs sitting in the store(not to mention jordans, foams, lebrons, kds, chuckposites, etc that sold out within minutes in the US, still sitting). Thinking of getting another pair of christmas' to go along with my GC pair. I think wifey will be ok with another pair bc we're on "vacation". Lol. 149euros basically converts to $191 so its not too bad.
My sister is in Paris... Maybe I should get her to see what kobes they have out in Hoh or Nike store

Is anyone else having problems with the check on their black year of the snake kobes cause my check seems to be fading .

Is anyone else having problems with the check on their black year of the snake kobes cause my check seems to be fading .
mines fine, but I've probably only worn em 3 or 4 times, the shozoku on the heal does seam to have some wear though, from jeans rubbing I guess

Debating on whether to wear my kobes at an indoor gym only meaning cant walk outside on the streets etc.

best way to go. I'm getting a gym membership in a week or two, idk how much balling I'm gonna do since it's only 1 indoor court but but i could see myself bringing my fades in a gym bag strictly to ball inside :lol:

To the bar last night.

proves we have taste in cws not just jumping on any hyped loud cw

lol.. im an american. and i had to laugh at this, because thats really how things have seemed here..

back in the 90s.. no one would be caught dead wearing anything so bright and crazy.. now its the norm..

the even crazier part.. as fast as these "hyped loud cw" sell out.. i hardly see any people wearing them. its like they just display it in their 1 bedroom studio aprtment in the ghetto and brag about it on the internet? maybe the sleep with the shoes. sheesh i dont know. i do find it odd. i only try to to buy shoes i would actually wear. but now since EVERYTHING seems to be hyped up and sell out. i have to play the damn "game" and buy the wack colorways so i can sell it so i can offset the resell prices of the colorways i actually want.. SMH

/endrant

To the bar last night.

Maybe u should try some Brooks..

They have specific kinds for that over pronation thing u got going there..

Not hatin, just used to work at a shoe store..

Unless, your'e doing your feet like that just for the photoshoot..lol..

Last edited:
Maybe u should try some Brooks..

They have specific kinds for that over pronation thing u got going there..

Not hatin, just used to work at a shoe store..

Unless, your'e doing your feet like that just for the photoshoot..lol..

No pronation of the foot over here. Was sitting down when I took the pic.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll make sure to have my feet planted securely to the floor next time. :wink:

Speaking of pronation - Lunarglides have done wonders for me... prob the most comfy shoe I've ever had, hands down... Also the main reason why I like the 8s so much.. similar materials (engineered mesh, Lunarlon).

Last edited:
I never bought shoes from somebody thru PayPal lookin to get these Xmas Kobe's ... Is there anything besides an invoice that I need to ask for?

I never bought shoes from somebody thru PayPal lookin to get these Xmas Kobe's ... Is there anything besides an invoice that I need to ask for?
Try to make sure it's a reputable seller. Ask if they have eBay feedback, do your research. Make sure the Paypal invoice accurately describes the shoes, and deal that is occurring.

Thanks for the Info s dubl and do these look legit it didn't say anything bout gc in discription but have full symbol??
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom