OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

bro, come on. those look like soggy fruity pebbles. i've seen much better fakes than that. 

Upper looks like fruity pebbles. Colors on real pairs aren't that vibrant.
And the logo is crooked......if you're still curious, ask for the pic of the box. If it shows "Kobe VIII System", then yeah it's fake

Thanks for the Info s dubl and do these look legit it didn't say anything bout gc in discription but have full symbol??[IMG][/quote]
Fake, scale colors are just off and the swoosh and laces don't look like that infrared.  I have a pair myself (US) but even the GC pair don't look like this.   

Originally Posted by legacy2911

Quote:
Originally Posted by s dubl

Curious... Where/what site or seller did you buy from?

Ebay seller id4shoes
thank you sir!

Super legit, I copped some Jordan XIII flip flops (Hydro 2 I believe) a year after release. Only place in the world i could still find them. And a pair of hyperdunks. Great seller, always reasonably priced considering the rarity and hard to find items he offers.

Last edited:
Lol that's why I ain't never bought shoes thru eBay cuz ppl real bold over the Internet but know they wouldn't try that scammin ish in person

If the MC's are goin for 220 in AUS, how much do you think retail will be here in the states???

An easy way to tell fake Xmas, look to where your pinkie toe would be. There should be white (fiberglass) scales there. If there aren't, your Kobe's are fake.

And yeah, that dude on IG really tried to line up a colorway that doesn't exist and still claim his ish was real :smh: :smh: :smh:

Sorry for the crappy pic........

My Kobe 8s so far

The Sulfurs still stand as my favorite, but that's not easy to say.

Quick Ranking
Sulfurs
Easters
Purple Fades
BHM
Xmas
Supernatural
Pythons
Black Mambas(EXTs)
Red Suedes(Need a pair)
Venice Beach
Mambacurials
Blue Camo
Red Camo(Need a pair)
Cultural(Need a pair)
Area 72

If the Amnesty That joints drop they'll jump right to the top spot.

Last edited:
Last edited:
These just arrived, they look even better in person. My favorite kobe 8 color so far!

Yeah, sorry for the poorly linked photos. This site works a little different than some vbulletin sites. I had to post the links on my iPad.

Just missing the X-Mas. But I think I'm done after the next few releases.

mjrod with the SLR. The pics come out crisp and definitely distinguish you from every one else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom