OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn just got a refund from my preorder  on the MC Kobes 
sick.gif
sick.gif

mean.gif

Now the hunt continues for my sz 13 man..

That just ****** up my night smh
laugh.gif

At home watching TV, realized a saturday morning would've been kind of funny. especially since TNT is playing Terminator 2 and Terminator Salvation tonight. them damn robots..

At home watching TV, realized a saturday morning would've been kind of funny. especially since TNT is playing Terminator 2 and Terminator Salvation tonight. them damn robots..
Others will no doubt have another fight this morning when copping the foams or 11 lows.

I'm just glad I'm done with the 8s, MCs were nice but not worth the hassle.

Check out this video on the "Blitz Blue" Kobe 8!! I can't wait to get them once they come out here in the States!

Last edited:
Them eBay re-sellers lists auctions for "Pre-Order" even tho they don't have anything.  When they get paid, they take all the money they make to buy all the shoes on Release Date.  Then they end up selling them 10 pairs for an easy 100 profit.  Once they make their profit, they will deposit their profits and then cancel all the pre-orders, refunding everyone their money back.  So basically the scam  "pre-orders" is just to loan the sellers money for their lil sneaker job then pay everyone back the same amount.  Crazy isn't it... don't ever trust those pre-sales.

Last edited:
Since I got screwed on the MCs yesterday, about to go ahead and get the Blk/gold elites off Eastbay. Will an additional % off work with signing up for the loyalty club promotion? Got a 15% off $75 purchase and they have 25% off your next order after signing up for the loyalty club.

Since I got screwed on the MCs yesterday, about to go ahead and get the Blk/gold elites off Eastbay. Will an additional % off work with signing up for the loyalty club promotion? Got a 15% off $75 purchase and they have 25% off your next order after signing up for the loyalty club.

You can only use one discount code per order on Eastbay. So it's either/or...

Pair number 1 will be here on Monday. Had to pay reseller prices but finally we get a solid upper Kobe 8. Something I have been asking for since the shoe dropped.

Back
Top Bottom