OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wish they would''ve continued the dark knight & chaos CW going instead of stopping on the 6. 

drooled when I saw these

It was a Size 12 on eBay the royal pair for sell a little bit ago.

Home gradient meaning gold fading to purple? What were u thinking because the visions I'm having in my head look sweet lol

Lol gold to purple wouldn't be bad but that would be too much like a reversed 4 rings.... Maybe a white to gold or white to purple....

Last edited:
Via SN

IMO These (w/different color outsole) > Red Camo's

Still passing though.

Last edited:
I hate seeing pics of the mambacurials wanted them from day 1 hate paying over retail but I may for these kobe 8 line has got me spending over $200+ on multiple pairs of sneakers then someone said it looks like the 9 will have the same of my favorite part of the shoe the midsole bless my pockets.
Love the upper of the red snakes but like someone suggested a couple days back the blue and red snakes should switch soles and both of them would look way better

Last edited:
Tongue looks like the same buttery materiel used for the fades. Still not interested in the snakes even if the sole matched something in the shoe

Upper on the snakes looks dope but the sole is just all wrong. Up to pair no. 9 now. My gf is going to kill me. Have to hide the blk/gold and blitz blues lol. Please Nike don't release any more Kobe system heat.

Upper on the snakes looks dope but the sole is just all wrong. Up to pair no. 9 now. My gf is going to kill me. Have to hide the blk/gold and blitz blues lol. Please Nike don't release any more Kobe system heat.

:D I wish I had 9 pair brother. I needed a break from these. The red snakes will help with that.

Back
Top Bottom