OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Starting with these, any new release Kobe's are $150? correct? Nike shoulda had these in the $140 spot and the red camos in the $150 spot..
Box tag on them says $140 though. According to Nike Insider Release Calendar it's $150.00... but so were the Purple Gradients and Venice Beaches... and they ended up being $140 on RD. Just a thought.

Via SN

IMO These (w/different color outsole) > Red Camo's

Still passing though.

Red Snakes (with Orange soles) >>> Red Camos......easy.

I may be the ONLY one on NT that actually digs the Orange sole.
I'ma throw a O's fitted on with the quickness once I cop. :smokin

Good looking out man. I was too late for the 11.5/12, but I was able to grab a 13 for an NTer.
No worries bruv.  Glad I could help.  I snatched up 2 pairs.  One for little bro, and 2nd pair of personals to trade for an 11.5 swap I had waiting in the wings.  To think I'd almost given up on us both being able to procure these plum hush puppies.
I cant even see any sizes? is everything gone?
There was a pull down tab, but it disappeared after the mad dash.  They sold out with the quickness.  Honestly it was the craziest luck I've had in a while.  I'd gotten home late from seeing This Is The End and randomly refreshed the link to find a FSR.  Beyond stoked.

No worries bruv.  Glad I could help.  I snatched up 2 pairs.  One for little bro, and 2nd pair of personals to trade for an 11.5 swap I had waiting in the wings.  To think I'd almost given up on us both being able to procure these plum hush puppies.

There was a pull down tab, but it disappeared after the mad dash.  They sold out with the quickness.  Honestly it was the craziest luck I've had in a while.  I'd gotten home late from seeing This Is The End and randomly refreshed the link to find a FSR.  Beyond stoked.
Damn crazy... Really woulda liked to snag a 2nd size 13
frown.gif

MCs look more beautiful everytime
That's what I keep thinking to myself. I just hate that ghost swoosh! It really bugs me because I totally see it each time. It is a very nice looking shoe besides that. :/ I wouldn't pay these reseller prices but I would have 5-0ed on a retail pair(without the ghost swoosh)
GHOST RIDE THE KICK!
It's not really that noticeable in person.

My bad, a friend just undergone microfracture surgery on his knee. I don't know if it is caused by kobe 8s.
Hope he isn't athletic. As Brad Miller once said, microfracture surgery was perfect for him as a slow, unathletic white guy.

But no, Kobe 8s did not cause your friend's stress fractures in his knee.

Red snakes look horrible imo.... They are actually the first 8 I can truthfully say I don't like

Bcuz of the sole?

Or scrap the whole thing and start over?

Those red snakes only downfall IMO is that atrocious orange sole.

I keep saying sole swapping with the blitz blues, but I myself dont need to scoop both pairs.

Im fighting myself to keep it as snagging one or the other..

Blitz Blues it is..

Plus the fact that I have the Red Camos..

I feel you with the O's gear. Can't do orange sole with red upper personally and I think I like red camos more just cause it matches better overall. But I be usingy bhm's with O's gear which matches perfectly with that bright bmore orange and the bright orange on the bhm.

Ordered both elite KBs off footlocker.com when they had the 20% off discount code.  Figured I was gonna buy them eventually so i might as well save some money.  Got the shoes in today and finally got around to opening the package.  The black/golds are nice.  But then when I open the superhero ones, i got this box 
mean.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but arent they suppose to come in a box similar to the black/golds? WTF 
mad.gif

Will a physical footlocker except this return or do i have to ship it back?
Think i might be done with footlocker.com.  That's twice I ordered something and its F'd up.  Ordered another pair of shoes and they had a different shoe size in the box.
Yeah bro the superhero and black and golds are both elites so they both got that beautiful black and gold elite box with the huge Shozoku on it. Footlockers been pissin me off recently too man. Definitly call them up cause u paid the money for the shoes with the nice box for all that bread. I'd be pissed

Ordered both elite KBs off footlocker.com when they had the 20% off discount code.  Figured I was gonna buy them eventually so i might as well save some money.  Got the shoes in today and finally got around to opening the package.  The black/golds are nice.  But then when I open the superhero ones, i got this box 
mean.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but arent they suppose to come in a box similar to the black/golds? WTF 
mad.gif

Will a physical footlocker except this return or do i have to ship it back?
Think i might be done with footlocker.com.  That's twice I ordered something and its F'd up.  Ordered another pair of shoes and they had a different shoe size in the box.
Yeah bro the superhero and black and golds are both elites so they both got that beautiful black and gold elite box with the huge Shozoku on it. Footlockers been pissin me off recently too man. Definitly call them up cause u paid the money for the shoes with the nice box for all that bread. I'd be pissed

you probably got a return that had a damaged box. when the box is too damaged for resale, they rebox it, relabel it, then ship it to a customer.

Back
Top Bottom