OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Weren't you saying they were trash before? Telling us to buy all of the 8s we can???

Yes, buy all the 8s you can- not because of what you think. You'll thank me later. I didn't say ANYTHING about the 9s.

Yeah, totally missed the info before with the Easters. Definitely heard wrong.
Regarding the upper... it will blow your mind.

Last edited:
I thought it was the purple fades he was so confident were going to release, but then they turned out to be the easters? Either way... 
mean.gif

This is why I don't take anyone serious until I see proof. 
And that the Supernaturals were the Easters when they were on FTL's calendar.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
kobeoverbron, will they still using the Lunarlon? Hope they can change back to zoom at the forefoot & heel

Would love to see heel zoom and forefoot/medial bag zoom. Best setup yet. 

Wonder what the upper will be. Only 6 long months until we find out!

Weren't you saying they were trash before? Telling us to buy all of the 8s we can???

Yes, buy all the 8s you can- not because of what you think. You'll thank me later. I didn't say ANYTHING about the 9s.

Yeah, totally missed the info before with the Easters. Definitely heard wrong.
Regarding the upper... it will blow your mind.

When do you think you can drop more "specific" info?

Red suedes for that price! Didn't like the blue lights until I saw them in person but they'll be at outlets. Love both Venice beaches and red suedes but I think vbs will be around retail or a little above retail in a few months if you decide you have to have them.
I was also under that same impression, for that red suede price and the availability of the blue lights/camo as well as the VBs. I'm thinking  I might

be able to cop the blue lights for cheap later, provided my wife still likes them once they hit the outlets  .....  And if I'm lucky enough, I might be able to cop

the VBs for less than retail .... 
happy.gif

Will pull the trigger on the red suede tonight... Hopefully, they'll be at my doorstep this coming weekend.... Thanks ...

BTW, I don't know if I read it right somewhere in this thread that the red suedes fit a bit bigger than the EM models ....  do they ?

Last edited:
Red suedes fit a little bigger but not enough to go down a size, IMO. Watch out for jean dye fading into them. Main reason I'm still looking for a second pair

So ive been messaging the support on this site trying to get more info and the total price wifh shipping to us comes out to 245 $ they will provide tracking info. The sizes listed on there website is listed as US sizes so a size 12 is a size 12. Going to give them a shot hopefully everything works out for good

kobeoverbron, will they still using the Lunarlon? Hope they can change back to zoom at the forefoot & heel
Cant agree more need that Zoom air back lunar is nice for comfort and casual use and maybe for small players but it has a delayed response compared to zoom

maybe a dumb question, but what colorways have come out with the XDR? I know the Christmas were XDR

None in the US.

Just off the top of my head I think that the Sulfurs, Christmas, Python and possibly Blue Lights have had overseas XDR releases. I'm sure there were a couple more colorways as well.

None in the US.

Just off the top of my head I think that the Sulfurs, Christmas, Python and possibly Blue Lights have had overseas XDR releases. I'm sure there were a couple more colorways as well.
Include purple fades, easter, superheroes elite, volts, BHM ...pretty much most of the colorways ....
smile.gif

and yes blue lights do have a GC version .... Including the YOTS pack (red suede/camo and black mamba)...

There's only one I haven't seen yet, a GC ASG ....

So ive been messaging the support on this site trying to get more info and the total price wifh shipping to us comes out to 245 $ they will provide tracking info. The sizes listed on there website is listed as US sizes so a size 12 is a size 12. Going to give them a shot hopefully everything works out for good

Hi, yes they will provide tracking code or info, they will send it via bpost (Belgium Post).

I cant find US in the country selection

Just ordered from Bouncewear. $245.61 was the total. Let's see how long it takes to get here. Still cheaper than the resellers around my way. Ugh.

Make sure the NL tab is selected to find US. Your also most likely going to need to authorize the transaction with your bank or credit card.
thanks repped. Anyone know how long shipping is to the US? Just placed my order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom