OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

probably posted it up to troll people who value shoes way too much
laugh.gif

it's water, not like the shoe is going to break into pieces because he decided to get em soaked.

Lol I can attest to durability of the em to muddy water and fruit punch... In red camos stepped in a big *** puddle that I couldn't see on a rainy day, whole foot was submerged cleaned the the top wit damp towel to get all mud off. I couldn't tell difference between that and dry foot. There was no creasing or staining, also got fruit punch spilled on sulfers by drunk dude. I cleaned wit water and paper towel right away came right out lol

Lol I attest to durability of the em to muddy water and fruit punch... In red camos stepped in a big *** puddle that I couldn't see on a rainy day, whole foot was submerged cleaned the the top wit damp towel to get all mud off. I couldn't tell difference between that and dry foot. There was no creasing or staining, also got fruit punch spilled on sulfers by drunk dude. I cleaned wit water and paper towel right away came right out lol

Oh dang thats good news to hear well not what happened but that the EM held up good. Ive never tested or gotten my pair wet ive always been scared to but now I can be a little more relaxed on rainy days

I wore these almost nonstop through a Chicago winter through snow and slush and so on. They'd come home damp and when I woke up I'd rub (or sometimes scrape) off the dried on salt. Don't be afraid to wear your shoes, folks...
...especially when you have a back up pair deadstock. Hey, they're my all time faves

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I balled in my Xmases a couple of times and the black tape looking thing on the toebox started to fade. Every since I saw that those kicks have been sitting in my closet
mean.gif

Really looking forward to those blue blitz and might make 2 id's.I really need an all red kobe 8.

kobe's won't fall apart on you if they get wet or you use em as everyday shoes

retro jordans on the other hand :rofl:

I guess this is where my paranoia comes from freaking retros. im surprised at all the stories im hearing about the build quality of the kobe 8 some people complain it doesnt last long but then others have beat them up (like myself) and have had them last

$200 for a size 12, I think not bad for that price,
especially when size availability is getting dimmer...

Pulled the trigger on the red suede this morning also.... Got them for around $110 + local delivery,
after some online points discount (around $30 via Rakuten). I was in the impression that chances
of getting my size will get slimmer  as time goes by.... In my case, I think I got the last pair of my size (11).... :smile:
Not bad for that cash out since I'm getting my size.... and the Korby model .... LOL

I got them here ...
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/dolkick/582554-600/

No advertising intended.
Is this site legit

No one posting pics of their black gold elites? or is everyone just waiting for the prices to go down?
They're my beaters at work.  These sneakers are meant to be beat, it's just a plain black sneaker colorway. Yet  I already have people saying "You spent $220 and you're wearing them!?" Smh, I'm gonna ball in them so wearing them casually shouldn't shock people at all.   Just a Bird's Eye View camera phone pic...

And now I'm home, and they still lookin FRESH... I like the EM better when they get worn a bit rather than brand new for some reason.

Last edited:
By some of the comments in here you would think people never wear their shoes outside at all. LOL

Just picked up a pair of pythons and have played in the once. They are super comfortable, kind of like wearing crocs for basketball lol. The cushion and support seem to be down from the VII's but they feel light and quick on the court

By some of the comments in here you would think people never wear their shoes outside at all. LOL

Yea no judgments passed, but it makes me curious how many people ball in their Kobe's vs wear recreationally vs just collect.

Has anyone hooped in both the blk/gld n sh elites n have a comparison performance review?

If memory serves the sh have a different zoom setup than the blk/gld esp in the forefoot. I'm getting close to needing some new kicks for my indoor runs and if that's right has anyone hooped In both?

if I'm confuse n it's just diff from the reg 8, thank you for your time.
Try checking nightwings video on youtube. According to him the black elite has better set up than the sh elite

Yea no judgments passed, but it makes me curious how many people ball in their Kobe's vs wear recreationally vs just collect.
My guess is 10/50/50.  10% ball in them, 50% wear recreationally and 50% collect.
Try checking nightwings video on youtube. According to him the black elite has better set up than the sh elite
I never saw his video, but I always thought the SH elites were better because they have both forefoot and heel zoom air, whereas the black elites only have heel zoom.

Back
Top Bottom