OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is off topic but is it just me or does nike like giving every kobe theme shoe to lebron? I mean come on same cws just like kobe had before since the V's are in lebron shoes

Examples?

The new lebron lows are the same colors but add purple from the mambacurials they also put the kd DMV on the elites maybe nike was like lets make the most popular colors on our other sig models on our most popular one :lol:

Really looking forward to the white-black-dark grey colorway, love a majority of the loud colors the 8 has had but I still really like basic colorways, hopefully those fill that missing spot in my collection. Black Gold elites would easily fill it just waiting for the price to go down.  

Please rep if you agree with me!!!

JK guys, smh at the guys that ask for rep points, its a blog site that barely anyone knows each other in the real world, does a thumb up really matter?

For all we know these things could have a orange upper, have blue, red and green with a little bit of black white grey the way nike described the vbs and Easters :lol:

For all we know these things could have a orange upper, have blue, red and green with a little bit of black white grey the way nike described the vbs and Easters
laugh.gif
Haha dont tell me that man I need some basic colors 

It's great. Sign up for the 1% cashback on credit transactions. I use it for everything. You can set it so that it draws from your bank account when there are no funds in your Paypal balance. Literally get like $30-$50 back each month just by using it.
How do you sign up for that cash back and set it up to take from your bank account when PayPal is empty? I'm always using mine too so I figure why not make some money back from it :lol:.

Are there fake Mambacurials out there?

There's fake anything that's somewhat valuable. Just check out taobao.com. While there are a few legit sellers, I think it's pretty safe to assume the one's that sell the MC's for ~$30 are fake.

Man your still looking for those damn sulfurs? Someone help this man out lol

:rofl:
i actually got a pair a while back but my shoes get really beat up on the court.......just wanted another pair
after most of the releases said and done i realize sulfurs are my fav

It's great. Sign up for the 1% cashback on credit transactions. I use it for everything. You can set it so that it draws from your bank account when there are no funds in your Paypal balance. Literally get like $30-$50 back each month just by using it.
How do you sign up for that cash back and set it up to take from your bank account when PayPal is empty? I'm always using mine too so I figure why not make some money back from it :lol:.

The cashback I use gives me 6% at NDC and they pay out every few months. either by check or paypal. Many kobes have been bought because of this lol

I sure hope this upcoming red boa colorway is unique. The red camo and red snake colorways look too similar to me. I copped the red camo and skipped the red snake for this reason

Im hoping its a better red I dont really like the red camos or red snakes. I know a lot of people like em though just not my style. I been wanting to see if they are going to do a white upper ( other than elites) I kinda picture like a russian white camo colorway

Another red cw and yet NO Lakers cw! C'mon Nike...this is the one thing that is pissing me off about the kobe line the last few years. Lebron and KD are getting team color shoes but we have to wait till the summer to get Kobe's? AHHHH!!! :x

Back
Top Bottom