OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Random but those of you that ball how much wiggle room if any do you guys leave in the Kobe's

There is no need to file a claim for a 24segons orders. This is exactly why these foreign retailers stop shipping to the US. It is obvious that some of us have received our order meaning they are on their way. What would be the point of a paypal dispute now? :smh:

There is no need to file a claim for a 24segons orders. This is exactly why these foreign retailers stop shipping to the US. It is obvious that some of us have received our order meaning they are on their way. What would be the point of a paypal dispute now? :smh:

This.

For those of you that ordered from 24segons and may be somewhat anxious/worried, just give it some time. Orders are starting to come in...just have some patience.

Only Fresh Out DaBox is saying to file a claim. Maybe he hasn't seen all the 24segons chatter in here and is treating it like any normal person to person transaction. No need to spark any rants about international retailers no longer shipping to USA.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, here's a vid to Kobe wearing the MCs. I feel like Nike whispered to him, "Kobe, we can't see your feet. Can you cross your legs?"

uptight Americans v laid back Spaniards, you're delivery is affected by whether your package went out before the siesta!

This is a confirmed b&m store an ocean away, confirmed receipt of authentic pairs, and y'all can't count to 10 before you crawl up they're ***? I wouldn't wanna deal with it either, would be surprised if they don't cut us off by the sounds of it... sigh.

Amnesties!!!!
also photos odd upcoming releases already

Call your credit card company prior to making the purchase, so it can clear.

Returned a pair of the Mexican Blankets for the Red Snakes. I think they look nice.

Last edited:
I was able to pick up the MC for 240 a few weeks ago and sold them thinking I wouldn't wear them. I really liked this shoe and want to buy them back. The best deal I saw on eBay was for 270 shipped from Taiwan. Any reason to avoid buying from Taiwan sellers?

Back
Top Bottom