OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah I'm in the is

I ordered them but didn't pay for it my initial total was 180 something euro

Several days later
Then they replied saying that i didn't complete the order and that all us customers have a vat discount and if I wanted them total cost would be 150

Vat discount ?
They don't mention that anywhere

Well tell us what you didn't do so we can get the discount :lol:
Are the sizes uk or us?

Last edited:
Finally got the black elites for $160 out the door with the managers discount! I work for Costco and gave him a lifetime membership and in return I get he's employe discount!

No go for the MCs from 24segons today
frown.gif

Hopefully they come by the end of this week.

Anyone from the south got they pairs in yet?

Feel your pain, brother.

Still nada here (NC)

Finally got the black elites for $160 out the door with the managers discount! I work for Costco and gave him a lifetime membership and in return I get he's employe discount!
wow sounds a good deal for him.  Even for retail...that's essentially paying $60 (before tax) for lifetime membership at costco.   I am actually jealous.  Do you get his discount for life? haha

Basically as long as we work for our companies. I am not leaving Costco anytime soon and him being a manager for 8+years makes me believe this discount is good for years to come.

So Costco employees can hand out lifetime memberships when they want to? Sounds odd to me

You get to hand out 4 memberships only. And it's only good as long as I work there. I'm not leaving anytime soon and my hook up isn't either, so it was a perfect swap. He saves 60$ dollars a year plus gas is a lot cheaper and other essentials, and I save basically every weekend 35% off shoes!!!!!

Picked up photo blues (DS) and teal +'s (VNDS) for 220 total. Feeling pretty good about that. Purple plats and if I'm lucky MC's are the others I want.

thats cool, thanks for sharing the costco info n congrats on the pickup.  the black elites are clean.  I'm still looking to purchase Mambacurials,  but seems like i will never find anything for under 250.   maybe i should work at sams club...im just messing.

I didn't pay anything! It's simple, I gave away one of my four memberships to him and he gives me 35% off any shoes that I want.. I paid 160$ for the black elites!

For the blue Kobe's coming out on Saturday 100$ out the door. Sorry to rub it in but I have always seen you guys getting great deals and hook ups and I'm overly excited that I finally have a connect of my own!

Footlocker manager didnt pay anything. He swapped his discount for a membership. Costco guy paid the 160.
yeah, i know but the lifetime costco membership is worth more than $160 and ftl discount. the shoes was just the bonus. 

Last edited:
Footlocker manager didnt pay anything. He swapped his discount for a membership. Costco guy paid the 160.
yeah, i know but the lifetime costco membership is worth more than $160 and ftl discount. the shoes was just the bonus. 
He said it wasn't lifetime. As long as the guy still works at Costco. Also seems like he's getting the employee d/c on future releases. A fair deal as long as the guy working at FTL doesn't quit anytime soon.

I really wish some more pics would surface. I would hate to cop the blitz blues then a colorway that looks way better release a couple weeks later. I like the blitz blues but they aren't one of my favorites.

You get to hand out 4 memberships only. And it's only good as long as I work there. I'm not leaving anytime soon and my hook up isn't either, so it was a perfect swap. He saves 60$ dollars a year plus gas is a lot cheaper and other essentials, and I save basically every weekend 35% off shoes!!!!!
might have to employ your strategy there, time to get a hookup at FTL :smile:

Giir what Costco do you work for? I'm in Southern California 1071. It's a good deal! Membership cost about 60$ a year, and I get 35% off all the shoes I WANT! I buy shoes all the time so the savings start to pile up.

Idk how to post pics on here but Vanessa Bryant had some snake skin looking kobe 8 lifestyle on. They're on her Instagram. If someone want to grab the pic and post it for everyone

Back
Top Bottom