OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There you go

He said it wasn't lifetime. As long as the guy still works at Costco. Also seems like he's getting the employee d/c on future releases. A fair deal as long as the guy working at FTL doesn't quit anytime soon.
well dude said it was lifetime on one post and he pretty much said they were both going be lifers in their job location in another post. I honestly would never give someone my employee benefit that im not married to or helped give life to. someone's going to get burned. 

Giir what Costco do you work for? I'm in Southern California 1071. It's a good deal! Membership cost about 60$ a year, and I get 35% off all the shoes I WANT! I buy shoes all the time so the savings start to pile up.
@ 671 also in SoCal, thanks for the idea. yeah buying Kobe's gets really expensive any little discount helps . Thanx

Bigger pic without the IG screen shot

Definitely can see the boa/python snakeskin theme going on, I like these lifestyles compared to the previous releases

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! First time poster, been reading this thread since around March or so and decided to finally join in. After missing out on a pair of Easters at two local Footlockers (dudes in front of me got the last reserve ticket in my size at both stores) I took home a pair of Sulfurs and haven't looked back. The 8's are amazing! I don't have a huge collection but I have a pair of Easters on the way and I'm still planning to pick up the Blue Corals. Even my boy has a couple pairs. Hopefully those Red Boa pictures are legit too, would definitely love those. Anyway thanks for the previous pic posts and links, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom