OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Seeing the mid 8s reminds me of the hyperdunks Kobe wore before the 4s came out. Don't know why.

//edit for clarification I am talking about the ones with the hyperdunks upper and kobe iv tooling.

Last edited:
think the mids would look sick with some jeans/pants. just not feeling how big the grey section on the inside is, but its nbd

I like the chukka feel of the mids. Not to hoop in per se, but definitely for casual attire.

Side note, played in my 8s for the first time a couple nights ago. I like them alright, but not on the level of the V or VI. There comes a time when light is too light, and I think that's where these are at. I'm 6'10, but a light 6'10, so I don't have a problem playing in most lows, but these just didn't have the stability I'd prefer. I'll give them some more run, but for now I'll stick to KDs.

Better but i cant be wearin white outsoles...

If it was greay or black? Then watchout!

Oh and those barca's? Hmmm

So i grabbed the Black exts from barstow and the left shoe has a brighter shine, while the right shoe is dull. Anything i can do to the shoe or should i just return them? Leaning more towards returning them. 

So i grabbed the Black exts from barstow and the left shoe has a brighter shine, while the right shoe is dull. Anything i can do to the shoe or should i just return them? Leaning more towards returning them. 

I would return them. From the images there's a big difference.

Returning the black Kobe's is up to you. I think of you really want them then its not a big enough of a difference to not keep them. No one is going to be observing them that hard to notice.

u ever shine dress shoes before?

Back
Top Bottom