OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i kinda wanna get the VB now :lol:

SMH

too many pairs i want, too many jordans

not nough money

screw life

Since we're still two weeks away from the next pair of Kobe's I thought I'd share my collection thus far. My personal top 3 is in the front. If you're gonna hate by my choices, take it somewhere else. All four Kobe 8 PP's will be here next month. 

picked these up on ndc last week just to put the sensors in my elites 
tongue.gif

I want these so bad dope on foot shot. I plan on picking up supernaturals, milk snakes, and mambacurials eventually then I'm done for awhile if there are no colorways between the tbs and graffiti and blue/yellow pair.

Last edited:
Around 10 or so Considering 4 tb's are dropping,Most interesting one for me is they're releasing a glow in the dark pumpkin themed kobe 8 for halloween says my connect :smokin

All these orange shoes ,anxious to see these. I expect a lot of reward cards around that time so if these don't disappoint I can deal with it and hit a FTl or hoh. Glow in the dark and tlo = don't waste your time.

Sorry for the horrible quality but my brother just copped these for me today. He's going back to get the green ones later today. He had to reserve my size in the red and black ones that are restocking next week. 

The blue PP/TB colorway looks pretty nice. Not a fan at all of that Blue/Orange Tony the Tiger looking colorway though

Since we're still two weeks away from the next pair of Kobe's I thought I'd share my collection thus far. My personal top 3 is in the front. If you're gonna hate by my choices, take it somewhere else. All four Kobe 8 PP's will be here next month. 

I need those stickers. Asap :lol:

Hit me up if you sell them :smokin

I'm feeling the blue/orange/yellow pair but i hate how they put that black pattern on the midsole.should have been 100% gradient without that stupid smile on the back :smh:

The main goal of kobes in general are to make money.

The shoe is cheaply made with outragous prices and they dont even look good 

they made one pair for like 10 bucks why would u pay up to over 200 dollars ??

i would rather buy foams

Back
Top Bottom