OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dont know if this has been posted already, but I spoke on a Kobe 8 cleat a few days ago, and I do remember seeing someone post a pic of a baseball player wearing these, but here's a close-up.

Makes me wanna go hit a few out the park and Im not even a baseball fan..

Pic via some dude on IG...

It's a photoshop done by nter DJyoung months ago.

:smh: at nerf inspired.

Looks like Russel Martin is wearing some Kobe 8 cleats....

(pic from Sole Collector)

These arent those Dub??

They look good either way tho if they arent..

Last edited:
I mean, you can see the Niketalk.com watermark :nerd:

Maybe someone saw the ps, and made it a reality, but that's def an old ps. You can prob look in the photo gallery in the upper right corner and find it.

^ not even close. the upper on the cleats is the NikeID option.

also the swoosh on the cleats is yellow.

Could you comfortably wear the kobe 8 a 1/2 size down?
I tried to do that with my first pair.. i returned them after 1 wear
I wore my Kobe 8 "blitz blue" yesterday for the first time to ball. Got my true size instead of half size up like my IV, V and VII.  The shoe has great traction but doesn't have good lock down around the ankle area like the IV - VI did. I'm also interested if sizing down was an option. I felt like I had a little room in the toe box and the ankle area was a little bit loose for my liking for basketball.

I wore my Kobe 8 "blitz blue" yesterday for the first time to ball. Got my true size instead of half size up like my IV, V and VII.  The shoe has great traction but doesn't have good lock down around the ankle area like the IV - VI did. I'm also interested if sizing down was an option. I felt like I had a little room in the toe box and the ankle area was a little bit loose for my liking for basketball.

its different for everyone. my TTS is right on the money.

Yes, that guy is a "PE sample collector." Stated on his profile. Those Kobe 8 homes are a PE. But I really hope they will come out sooner or later. Either these or the other Lakers colorways that Kobe has worn.

I went w half size up at first it fit perfectly but now its a little big. Had to.half a size down on the Bhms and I have no room in the toe area but I think theyll stretch.

Wonders why lebron and kd get their respective team shoes released during the season and kobe, he of the most storied nba franchises, gets his team Colorways dropped after the season or not at all.

Nike has gone away from releasing a lot team color ways recently

Kobe, Lebron and KD all got 2 team color ways.

Made a quick video, how to easily spot a Kobe 8 fake from a legit.

Hopefully this helps out others because a lot of people are trying to pass of fakes and selling them at legit prices online.

Quick thing I noticed about all fakes is they tie the laces OVER the second set of eyelets instead of UNDER like the factory does.

You can't be serious to consider buying those trashed pair of Christmas 8s. That material isn't repairable. For him to be charging 130 is a joke in itself. If you really want them, put some money to the side and pay a price you're comfortable with.

Back
Top Bottom