OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

quick question. if you buy something with your birthday coupon and return it will they give it back to u in the form of a giftcard?

quick question. if you buy something with your birthday coupon and return it will they give it back to u in the form of a giftcard?

I believe it's a one time use only. But you can always try printing more than one copy of the coupon and try it for something else.

H
I don't want to be that guy but people can forget about those amnesties. He wore them 1 time, that almost makes me positive they'll remain a PE. It would be nice but don't see it happening.

He wore them 2 or 3 times actually and people keep calling them the amnesty but he also passed wilt chamberlain for 4th all time in points in that shoe against the kings.

Just came back from Boca Raton, FL for a business trip and I was amazed at how NO ONE in their mall buys any shoes. Purple fades, Blue Blitz, Challenge Reds, Black Elites were just sitting at FTL and Champs. (Still can't find a size 13 Sulfur :stoneface: )Plus they had full size selections on a lot of KDs and Lebrons. I guess old people aren't sneaker heads. 
This is good to hear, making that trip to Boca Saturday.

To the Bay Area folks i returned my size 12 Sulfurs to Foot Action at SouthLand mall today

Wore it twice but it was too big for me

thought bout it but the black upper on the coral doesn't quite do it for me... that gray is too much. the purples aren't the same either. I know you probably know that and I get what your sayin. Cant a man just have a dream come true lol

you can ID them, but you need to do your own custom paintwork afterwards, e.g. for the outersoles,

if the version that he wore in last matchup against the clips in April will not release, I will definetly go that way, this is my favourite colourway of the Laker PEs!

Was going to get the milk shakes, bit might be getting a car, so ill put that money towards the car or insurance..

does anyone know if there are more Kobe 8 PEs released than the

2x Duke

2x Westchester

Findlay Prep

Simeon

Got some GS Jordan Crimson 3 laces . Doesn't look that bad.. Probably gonna use Python laces in the Milk Snakes ..

Got some GS Jordan Crimson 3 laces . Doesn't look that bad.. Probably gonna use Python laces in the Milk Snakes ..

I said I was going to do white laces in the Snake Cells, but Python laces would definitely be better executed IMO.

the challenge red kobe really grew on me
regert going for blue blitz instead of those
wish i had an idea of what i can expect to find in an outlet down the line

the challenge red kobe really grew on me
regert going for blue blitz instead of those
wish i had an idea of what i can expect to find in an outlet down the line

They grew on me as well. Wasn't down with the orange soles at 1st, but it became a non issue, I had to have that red upper.

For those of you complaining about how you can't find a size 13 Sulfur.

Look at some of the people who moderate this thread (cough, cough S.Dubl) listings.

Really wanted to get the Blue Blitz to rock with my Gator gear for the upcoming season, but then I saw them in person...
sick.gif
That aint orange! Thats bright crimson! Apparently that's Nike's "it" color for this season. The pictures definitely had me assuming the kicks were blue and orange.

Back
Top Bottom