OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got my sister over in Hong Kong the next few days, maybe I'll see them sparks?? I hope so lol

Im guessing probably janurary cause a list of reasons

I feel the kobe 8 will be retired when he plays in the kobe 9 and im guessing thatll be janurary
It will be before January..... they'll introduce the 9 near the end of the year in order to have the Christmas 9 cw for sure.

How are you guys getting stock locate for the sulfurs? I have been trying to track down a size 10 for the longest time.

November 20th
eek.gif
really?
 gotta get me one

also is 165 after tax for the superheros a good price? I just pulled the trigger and wondering if I can get a better price after the outlets get em.

Yea a couple days, not one day

Pretty sure these were a psuedo limited GR. Local chain that always gets heat got 1 FSR at 1 store out of like 8. And it was only in 4 ftls over ma, ri (toro 4s had more than that just around town.

The mgr told me since that get a lot of the big hyped releases (lebron ext, area 72, etc) on some grs they don't get stock of stuff that the national chains do.

I really wish those mids would come out.. I love the 8 silhouette, but I don't like low top basketball shoes. These are an exception, but mid/high's would be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom