OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn 8s yo. Don't know if I should cop vbs for 185 or black grey pp's for 145. have been tryna make up my mind for a week now. vbs have grown on me but are crazy super loud. Black grey pp's I can wear with anything but feel like ill regret not gettin the more limited vbs later. Love how both look but two opposite styles of color.

Completely diff styles. I love my VB's. I'd get the. The PP's will be chillin for a while.

Totally forgot he wore them to pass Wilt. I think it was against the Kings if I remember correctly. Wouldn't even mind them being QS as long as they drop.

Yep that's right it was against the kings. They were in Sacramento. But yea I highly doubt at this late in the 8s to see them considering he did that so long ago in them. I think they need to focus on homes & inlines before those. Honestly niketalk is hyping them up calling them the amensty also

Damn 8s yo. Don't know if I should cop vbs for 185 or black grey pp's for 145. have been tryna make up my mind for a week now. vbs have grown on me but are crazy super loud. Black grey pp's I can wear with anything but feel like ill regret not gettin the more limited vbs later. Love how both look but two opposite styles of color.
If you're playing ball, vbs all the way! black pps look like great casual shoes

I was all set to unDS these today, but the rain said, "no". 
mad.gif

Probably my least favorite color.

Sorry Piston Honda. I guess when it rains it pours.

Thanks for the insight and assurance, bro! I agree that these have to be my favorite Kobes. Looks wise, the design, the materials used, that extreme lock down. I'm gonna keep shooting in em at the gym for a while and maybe transition to some light suicides to break em in, as well as using some shoe trees to stretch the mesh a lil. It sucks I waited till now to cop em because even if I wanted to try a 10.5 (I don't, I prefer sticking with my true size) I cant get the black/gold elites anywhere. But upon hearing that the 9's will transition to a Mid, I had to get one last pair of low Kobes, theyre the best for ball. Glad yours worked out man. With time, I'm betting mine will to. All good things, to those who wait.

Peace--

Feelin the Pit Vipers, liked them more when I thought they were purple though. Glad they aren't, would've been another slap in the face for those of us waiting for a colorway, hell still is. The upper on these would be a nice option for ID.

I have a minor scuff on the back of a Kobe 8. What would be ideal to fix the scuff?
When I get scuffs I use a cotton ball and some alcohol. If your scuff isn't too deep it should take it right off with no problem.

The paint won't be damaged either.

Back
Top Bottom